Reviews for The Secret Behind Blue Eyes
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Wow. This really isn't much of a drama. Most like a tragedy but I can understand the reason for ending it like that. Not that I'm exactly happy about it. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I am confused. If he really is the father, then why doesn't he just wait it out and take the litte girl when the test comes back as a match. Unless he feels that the Kaiba's won't last that long. Anyways, awesome job! I still say Kaiba should rope Yami into teaching him how to Shadow Game the punks.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Oh hell. Well the dad should have come forward before then and talked it out like rational human beings! ... Although I'm not so sure that would actually work given who we are talking about. Regardless, this is why the world is so messed up. Awesome job!

-d101

P.S Before I forget again, why are the guards called goons? Just wondering why you picked that word.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Wow. And to think with the rod, he may or may not be able to just shadow game or "Mind Crush" those bullies. I mean Marik figured out how to do a Shadow Game so Kaiba should be able to since he is FROM Ancient Egypt. Anyways, awesome job! I loved the return of the flying card trick!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
... I really really hope they aren't going to try to burn the house down or something. And the chat between Kaiba and Mokuba when Kaiba was starting to leave was awesome!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Wow. Hopefully the Rod doesn't have a spirit locked inside it too. I doubt Kaiba could take that on top of everything else. Anyways, awesome job!

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wow. It's nice to see bits and pieces from Mokuba's view as well so that we get an idea of how he's taking things. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Wow. Kiseira's voice seems... sorta ancient. I mean the way she speaks. It just sounds... odd compared to how people speak normally in this day and age. I guess it was the speech about how women know how to care for little ones that did it. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Wow. You actually gave the girl a reason for staying at the mansion! And when they started to throw rocks my mind went to the manga where that happened. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow. I can't believe that Kaiba didn't collaspe when Mokuba first mentioned what they had been through. However, I can also understand that it's more keeping in line with Kaiba's character to try to hold out until the last possible second. The fact that he basically handed the girl off to Mokuba was amusing and the fact that Mokuba played the pet card was also amusing. Awesome job!

Savvy0X chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
This was an incredibly sad fic. I'm not sorry for reading it though, because it was good and the ending was tragic, but beautiful. Your writting is great also, because I found hardly any mistakes. I just think that Metsukiao should have stayed with them...
Twixy chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
O.o ... that was cool

I liked it very much...

*snif* poor Kisara...*snif*

good story

Twix
d84 chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
As always,loved im still pretty new 2 this site,i dont hold much of an obligation 2 say anything other than the fact that your work is so astonishing,original,and i have stated before and with no dout will say agian, I LOVED IT.
d84 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
this is so good and so well wrlten. I LOVE IT. U R such an exellent author.i have yet to read one of your works i have not enjoyed.
KonekoTsuki chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
That's the first time I've cried while reading a fanfiction. But, Seto still has Mokuba so I can't stay completely down. Again, amazing stuff. I shall remain a loyal reader.

-Koneko Tsuki

"The past is forgotten, the present is mundane, the future is unreachable, without the other two."