Reviews for Clandestine
liley.emilyosment.javajunkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
ver goo story. i love it
LG4LD4EVA chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
PLEASE PWEASE PWETTY PWEASE DO A SEQUEL TO THIS WONDERFUL FANFIC.
readysalted chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow that was really great, I loved it.
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aww.. how cute. I like it. Especially the concept.
Miss Brite chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
aww whys is got to be one shot?

amanda
fallingfables chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Though I'm sort of from the "Luke is perfect!" camp, I gotta say that I really enjoyed this story. Beautiful writing style and I'm loving the happy ending. Can't wait to see more from you!
lorelailuke4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
oh. oh. MORE MORE MORE! that was great! i need more!
Erin Kaye Hashet chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Excellent. A nice moment written in gorgeous language. I'd like to see more from you, and I hope you write more than just fanfic!
pokey chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Love it, very interesting idea.
ocdwithlhg chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Oh man! I really liked the story! I wish there would be more! I hope you write more soon...this was *really* good!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Loved it. I'm getting tired of "fluffy" stories where Luke is the perfect guy who proposes. He's far from perfect, which is why I love the charater and the way he is portrayed on the show. Thanks for this story, and I encourage you to write more.
Copperboom chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Cute story! I thought I'd seen all possible variations on the L/L romance, but this one is new to me. I like the idea, and it's well-done. I'd be interested to see how they got to where they were at the start of the story, any chance of a prequel? Thanks for sharing this!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Love this so much, you did a brillant job with this so brillant
wolviesgal chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very cool and sweet.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
If I didn't had any time at the moment to post a review I would have made it, because this story deserves reviews! I enjoyed reading it!