Reviews for Leftover Love
Transformers123124 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
aww its so cute i loved it
AFan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
This is about four years too late, but Leftover love is a very entertaining fic. It's great how Yugi can be a spoiled rich kid while taking Yami for a ride (hot wiring a car while Yami stands there, shocked? Golden.) Probably my messed up mind here, but the minute Bakura showed Joey his stained knives I thought "Why don't you take care of your equipment? How can you call yourself a criminal and not clean your weapons?" Can't wait to see the bad guys in action.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yugi is so STUPID! Poor Yami... this is wierd
Reviero Messiah chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
I love this story! Make some more puzzleshipping story again please!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
I worship this story! That was a really cute story! Pleae write more Yu-Gi-Oh! stories!
wingsofobsidia chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Great job. I really like this story. You did a fantastic job!
TabAnime chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
Making Yugi rich and accidentally kidnapped by Yami: Great twist!
Fox-Kun chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
O.O I love the story..It is so great..I love how Yugi sticks up for himself unlike in the anime or other fanfics I read But yea..Loved it loved it..And I love what Seto said to Joey as they got out of the car and how Yami was stuffed in the trunk..
kingleby chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
lol, jou and kaiba are so funny _ love the ending!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
...I had actually given up hope of you ever updating. Seriously. That was a very, very cruel thing to do. However...you did update, and I guess that's the most important thing.

Well, the chapter itself could have been longer...and a lemon would've been nice too...but as it is, it's a good ending. I kinda forgot what happened though. -;

Um, well yeah...bet you're glad this is finally finished aren't you? Well, see ya around...and as I don't know anything about Tennis no Ohjisama, I won't be reading any of your other stories. Well, bye!

Luff X
Shinimegami7 chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
so... why did they close themselves in the trunk of the car? Just thought I'd ask. Nice ending anyhow. Poor Kaiba, doesn't know what he got himself into. Good story!
Sansi chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
*lol* Yeah that must be an uncomfortable position for Yami (and maybe for Seto as well - but who knows he might enjoy it )

You won't believe me when I tell you that I watched the movie about a few months ago. I haven't ever seen it before so I was really excited to read the end!
DaakuKitsune chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
You finished! *bounces around throwing confetti* X3 BWEE~! I luffed it! So floofy and yummy! _ I love it so much! Thank you so much for updating! xD

*hugs story and runs off*
kingleby chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
whoa, this story is awesome _ lol, i love how yugi drove the fork lift through the wall. lol _
DaakuKitsune chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
*in shock* O_O FOR THE LOVE OF RA YOU MUST UPDATE! *panics* This story is awesome! I laughed, I 'aww'ed, I enjoyed reading it muchly! But such a cliffie! EVIL! *big chibi eyes of DOOM* Pwease update soon? How could you leave it off like that?

*cries*