Reviews for Child In The Snow
I don't know if you'll ever see this, but OMG what a wonderful ending to chapter 33, so much love. I cried. :) / :(
luna chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
oh my is a beautiful story. you are truly gifted. I cant even express how great of a story this is. Your story made me laugh and made me cry. Thank you for writings this!
Xin0Lan chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Oh wow!
Yea it may be ages since you've written this story, but I can't believe you wrote this in middle school! I couldn't even write near this well in middle school, I'm attending university now.

Brilliant story! Absolutely. When Erik and Amile each tell their "once upon a time" stories and tying the final ending together with The End is very well done. Amile was a lovely character, especially her sweet and childish personality.
Xin0Lan chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Great story.
Broadway Evanescence chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
OMG OMG OMG it happened!
sarah chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Wondering how a blind person could draw so good...
percyjacksonian chapter 38 . 7/26/2012
Once upon a time there was a phan that wanted to read a fic about Erik being blind. She typed blind in on the search box, and as the was reading through to see if she could find what she was after, she found a very interesting story. "This looks good" she thought to herself, so she took a break from her search and decided to read it. She read one of the most amazing stories ever. She was so glad that she had decided to read this! As it continued, she cried at the depressing parts, gasped at the shocking ones, and giggled when things were going wonderfully. She felt like she WAS Amile. The she got the last chapter. Already feeling depressed, because it was the LAST chapter, she read. The second she read the letter, she froze. She was devastated. She read on, hoping that things got better, but then, Amile died.

And that friends, is the story of why I locked myself in my room and cried for an hour.
cutii9 chapter 38 . 10/15/2011
NOOOOO!
SpencerxDemon chapter 38 . 6/11/2011
Stop making me cry, dammit! This is so sad yet, so happy! You've captured Erik's personality so perfectly! Oh, I just loved it!
Crazee-Flakes chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I really like this story so far. One thing that I really like about Amile is that she acts like an actual child. [Ex: She gets upset when she doesn't get what she wants, she can be annoying, etc.] Other writers would make a child [especially Erik's] be perfect, not a thing wrong with her. But you've given Amile flaws, making her a more realistic character. I like that. :)
Areus Bookworm chapter 32 . 10/11/2010
What was that song called? I liked it very much and was wondering if you wrote it or if not, who wrote it so I can find it...did that make any sense?
Areus Bookworm chapter 21 . 10/11/2010
Really? You can get erik plushies? OMG! I SOOOO WANT ONE!XD
GiselaWV chapter 38 . 3/21/2010
Aww. Poor Erik.. No one should see his/her children die...
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 38 . 8/26/2007
wolfie- wonderful story!
shinigami109 chapter 38 . 8/2/2007
dude i'm freaking crying! I LOVED IT! encore! so beautiful!