Reviews for Closer
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was awesome.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was very sweet! I can't believe I have missed this one in all the times I have been through the archives. Well, I am glad to find it now, it was just so enjoyable!

I'm not sure if it could snow in the East (and I am pretty sure the funeral was in Central) but that's ok, the story was fantastic!

Thanks for writing it! :)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw! Cool beans! This is so cute!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
oh, how cute, you are a very good writer. I really enjoyed your fic. Keep up your good work!
lili chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This version of Maes' funeral is different from the original one, but it is actually even better! I find it very well written and had tears in the eyes...I am quite sure that Maes death makes Roy realize a lot about his link to Riza, especially after manga 8...keep on writing!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
i love this story just the closeness [heehee lol] of Roy and Riza made the story all the better.
white lotus chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Good stuff... You might want to break up several of the paragraphs, though. It makes for easier reading. Other than that, I like it!
Princess Blade chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Fantastic piece of work. :) I could really visualize the events, especially when Roy and Riza are observing the snow. :D

A job well done!
Lyrical-Escapades chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
*smiles* I liked it. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Love it. I love it so much. I'm one of those people who sees a picture in their head when they're reading and this was as clear as crystal. When Riza shot the salute at the funeral, I shook because I could hear the shots ringing clear out in the silence. THAT IS SO COOL TO HEAR! Thanks for writing a wonderful story
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Love this one! And I love your C2 too!
Amourwolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Beautiful ! Words cannot describe what I feel after reading this .

adds story to favorites list
Blade Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Hi. I really love your story. I love Roy so much. Royai pairing is the best. You have wuite the talent for writing. Keep up the great work!
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i like this! its sad but you kept them in character. good job!
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2005