Reviews for The Hitchhiker's Guide to Friends
mebelucy chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
i wish u wud finish this
Mary chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
Nice little intermission. I can't wait for the next (hopefully long) chapter. This story cracks me up.
Arcane Yrth chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
This is so weird and cool. The Marvin jokes were very funny! I'd like to read more Joey and Chandler friendship.

Have you thought about publishing this?
mondlerlove chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
This was the best chapter yet. Please reunite Mondler asap, they're the best couple.
Mousewolf chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
fantastic. They're all gonna die.
Marie chapter 11 . 9/3/2006
I love this story. It's funny and weird and very well written. I can't wait for you to continue. I really want to know where you'll take this and what will happen next.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
Well, it may have taken a while, but at LAST we have two things I was REALLY looking forward to; an update, AND the return of Slartibartfast!

Oh, and all the rest of the chapter.

I found the little 'conversation' between Marvin and Marvin to be particularly enjoyable; somehow, the thought of TWO versions of history's most manically depressed robot having conversations is utterly HILARIOUS...

Of course, it's a pity that it sounds like Ford and Arthur aren't going to show up, but maybe the presence of Slartibartfast will account for their current absence?

After all, he DID say in the opening chapter that the fate of the universe was at stake, AND he was looking for Ford Prefect...

Could there be some connection?

After all, the odds of Slartibartfast looking for Ford in OUR reality just as Rachel, Joey and Chandler cross into the Hitchhiker's reality by sheer coincidence have to be slim to none, right?

Of course, this IS the series that featured two nuclear missiles turning into a bowl of petunias and a surprised-looking whale in mid-air, so I suppose slim odds are more likely than normal...

Well, we'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Update soon!

(Given any thought to my past suggestion about the Ford thing, by the way?)
McGrey'sFriendSLover chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Omg I absolutly LOVE this story. It is so interesting and my favorite part is the Joey and Rachel stuff! It is so cute how Joey feels for her. I really hope they get togther, PLease let THEM! :)
Mousewolf chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
More please! This is really good! I'm loving this!
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
I think the overall chapter was a bit slow-moving, but the part with Ross at the end seemed in character. :)

For future reference my email is now lupinsmoon12391 at yahoo dot com.
spacemonkey69 chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
haha oh man, this story is awesome! Please continue soon, I'm loving it!
Anakin McFly chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Heh, nice chapter. Keep writing! Sorry for taking so long to read it, but I was busy. ;P ...What's wrong with the name Jayden? I like it.

"“Whoa,” Joey pronounced, in a fair impersonation of Keanu Reeves."

;D

*walks through the door several times and makes it very happy*
writergal90 chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
Weird... but cool! I like it, a lot! Update soon, please!

Steph
Leondra chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
Excellent chapter- especially the end with Marvin's depressing comment. Hilarious!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
Well, good that we're seeing what effect all this is having in the Friends universe as well; typical of Monica, to try to distract herself from her husband and her best friend having vanished by cleaning.

And the bit with the door was an original idea as well; interesting to see Joey impressed with his ability to apparently turn a DOOR on...

So, how long until they catch up with the Heart of Gold? I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing how Arthur and Trillian react to the others...