Reviews for A Perfect Circle
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
It was a short little blurb of humor, in my opinion but not bad.
hellokittychic chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
loved it
helmet-head chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Aw! U didn't think it was lame- I thought it was cute! Hehe! It made me smile...alot. I don't know why just I really liked it... You probably think I'm weird since you thought it was lame and all but I didn't.

Cute..._
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*cracks up* Oh my god this is awesome! I love it. That works SO well...heeheehee, Yasha's a cop. Fitting. Heeheehee.
Angel81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
cute
Alli chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
omg, is there anyway u can continue this? its so good that i dont want it to end
creature of the light chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
it's not lame. i liked it. i figured that it was inuyasha he was talking to, or a descendant at least. the pale hair thing gave it away... yes. i liked it.
Twil chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I thought this story was totally cute! I have a question about your mediaminer fics, I was trying to look for them, but nothing came up for larawinner, and I don't know if you have a different name on that site or not...and I couldn't find the first two at least under title search. Could you email me the links or something? Thank you!
Qem chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I don't think its lame, I thought it was quite cute an enjoyable to read :)
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
*reads*

*blinks*

*falls over and laughs and laughs and laughs*

hehehehe *sniggers*

Ah, your sleep deprived mind came up with a good one. I'm almost wondering what will happen if Kagome does show up... would Taro recgonize her?
Satan's Advocate chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
yay! wonderfully written.

short and sweet, I had to read it twice! (b/c MY sleep deprived mind knew it was Inu but didn't catch the subtle hints)

Keep it up, looking forward to more of In The Blood.

-Jay
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Even sleep deprived, those creative juices still flow. Interesting, one-shot?
firebird5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I like it. :)
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This was cute. I really liked it.

~Amethyst~
Dark Skittles chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This sounds like a very interesting story i hope you continue with it soon *gives cookie*
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »