Reviews for A Perfect Circle
Kisamadesu chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I love the way you made this story so short, and yet you told everything. I love long stories and long chapters, but the little ones hold so much attraction and show a real talent when you get to express everything in a few lines.

Congratulations! \o/

This one is going to my fave of course! ;)
Flame Dancer077 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
i liked it, 2 bad it was a one shot..._ oh well
Neons-Requiem chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Oh, I like where this story is going. Please continue _
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Not lame interesting.
Mellie S chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Not lame, it is a cool idea run with it
Moon Turnip chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I would really like to see this developed into a story. It has the potential to be really good. However, you have several stories going, that haven't been updated by the way, and another one on your plate would probably only add to the pressure from your readers. So don't sweat it.

I love your writing. Keep up the good work.
r0ckit chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
nice . . . very creative . . .
Vahrian chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is great. I started laughing when i read the end. Im gonna be adsing this to my favs list, k? Please continue. *giggels* its great
drake220 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
it is not lame! i thought it was really cute and the ending was very tongue in cheek
RoseDemon chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Hee, this is cute. Not lame at all, don't put yourself down like that.
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
it's not lame...i think it's rather different. keep upthe good work!
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Haha! Won't that be a shock when he see's her! This wasn't lame at all! It raises a good point that most people forget. People do notice that she isn't around much. Anyways, I liked it! _ Inuyasha would make a great cop! Especially detective. It's really the most probable job for him I think. Business man is ok...but that's just really not him. He's the more hands on type..hehehehe..._
Iku chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
oh, neat idea and love your stories
fanfiction1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i actually found that rather good! sleep deprived minds come up with the best ideas...
Mia Grimm chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i like it...good job...does this, by any chance have to do with the bad A Perfect Circle?...just wondering...so yeh...if it doesnt i reccomend them, theyre really good..yeh xD...keep writting
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »