Reviews for Not Forgotten
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
super cute! loved it! really! i read all of ur nejixtenten stories, only in english cause i can only read english and polish... anyway... 5/5 stars as usual. :)
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hehehe, I know it's not Christmas anymore, but I read this anyway.

_ It was amusing to see how Tenten blew her cover and the ending was pretty hilarious, too! XD

Keep up the good work!

::Releina Artemis::
Mimiru-Sama chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
“By the way, Neji, what do you call this tradition of yours, lighting up the Christmas trees and stuff?” she asked.

“Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard.”

LOL! That had me laughing on the floor xDD That was a frikken' cute story!
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
"Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard." Ain't Neji loveable? So cute!
liralalc chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aww...this is just so sweet...you're so cool tlga when it comes to writing nejixten...wahahaha...-x-
nanabe chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great story! Keep it up!
White Elf1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I enjoyed the story very much. I couldn't help but chuckle at the last two lines of humor you through in there. It was a very nice story. Keep up the good work!

-Jade
katskee chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
“Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard.” lol, ibang klase ka neji! nyahahahaha! ahihihihi! wakekekeke! harharhar! nakakapraning din ang kayabangan ng lovable bishie na 'to! ibang klase ung pahabol na hirit mo syao-sama! da best ka tlg! :)
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2005

“Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard.”

WAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAHA! lang ya si Neji...:D wehehe...;

grabe talaga ang mga twists sa mga stories mo ate...;

it was always._
KageSakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
It's no where near Christams...but i read it anyway..kawaii..i love your stories, especially the NejiTen ones. They are just so nice, and written really well. Well cya! Ja ne!
KageSakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
It's not Christams...but i read it anyway..kawaii..i love your stories, especially the NejiTen ones. They are just so nice, and written really well. Well cya! Ja ne!
grace chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Oh my god, that was so adorably cute! _! *spazes out!* _ ! I love it! Also i loved how Neji reacted at the end, just showing off our yard? Pffst! Such a heart-warming x-mas fic n_n I hope one day that can happen to me too in some way XD!
ma-chan-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aw...
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This one is funny too! Hope for more on you! Love your writing skills! Good luck!
MaiMo chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
ahh that was so cute !

i love embarrassed ten ten !
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »