Reviews for Not Forgotten
Aryanne chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Haha. I like it when Neji has a sense of humor.
mitzyred chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
cool! awesome... *bows down on syao-sama!*
Cherished Dreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
“By the way, Neji, what do you call this tradition of yours, lighting up the Christmas trees and stuff?” she asked.

“Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard.”

I loved the last two lines..! hehe.. and thank you very very much for accepting my request! I really appreciate it..!

Once again, a great story from a great author!

Please continue to write great stories..!

Keep up the great work!

from: ani aka Cherished Dreams
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was really good. It got kinda confusing though. Still good still good.
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005

“Oh, this? No, I was just showing off our yard.”

LoL that part just killed me XD Ehehe... despite the fact that Christmas already, the holiday-thoughts and feelings are still there ehehe, then again, my Christmas wasn't extremely Christmas-y XD it was really funny though, how Tenten's trying to act like Hinata ] may she be able to pull off a better disguise another time... like perhaps as Neji, lol.
pigeon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aw, so cute!
Lady Light chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aww! I love it!
Joyce chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aww that was SO CUTE!
jasx316 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
this is great ! wonderfully done

keep up the good work !
no longer here folks chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
omg that was so cute!

i liked the part where she was talking to hiashi and got 'carried away'. .
asn water chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
neji and tenten are so cute! she's lucky that he found her or else who knows what trouble she would've gotten herself into?
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
HAHA! The last line... Maybe since I'm on a bit of a natural high watching my klutz of a friend kill herself with computer cords but that last line-Dear God that cracked me up. Great job!
jmj102 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
um what are forget-me-nots ? other than that it was realy god.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
A very nice moment. I liked the way Neiji managed to get Tenten alone and her embarrassment wes perfectly demonstrated.
Hyuuga Sakura chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
wow another great fanfic! go you!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »