Reviews for Just Breathe
bice!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
hehe cute, well done
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Aww... I love the idea of Greg having a big, colorful aquarium in his house (apartment?). It's just so Greg!
BashirXena chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I like this one too. You're a really good Nick/Greg writer. Smile big, because you now have a fan!
me chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
this is oh so wonderful

loving this
Revengeat3am chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
aww how cute! it's stories (or pwp or drabbles or ficlets or WHATEVER THE HELL their called these days) that make you get the warm fuzzies...m
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
In response to dd9736:

Uh, not sure if you actually watch the show, but Greg and Nick don't work the same shifts anymore. Nicky will still be going to work when he has to, but Greg leaves at a different time than he does, and the only thing the cold did to Nick was make him sniffle and forget to close the curtains.

Also, I'm Canadian, so don't assume things.

And. I don't care how bitchy your mother is when you're sick, because when Nicky's sick, Greg takes care of him.
dd9736 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I don't care what Americans think, a cold is no big deal, you don't stay home from work, or school. I don't know a single person that stays home because of a simple cold, if I had the flu, i'd be lucky to stay home sick. One time I had food poisoning, I spent one day home sick, and two more after that, at school, with my stomach still bothering me, i didn't care, and my mom wouldn't let me stay home any longer if i had wanted to. So, as a Canadian who won't stay home for anything less than 'I'm puking my guts out' i would like to say, Americans are wimps when it comes to being sick, 'Oh, i have a snivel, i'll stay home from the office today' never, not likely, not here.
13CC chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was very good. It was cute.
ladyjr16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
it was really good. but you had the compleate ficlet twice
Sillie chapter 1 . 1/14/2005