Reviews for Imperfections
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
That was a very interesting take on Hinata's seeming hesitancy early in the series. The Naruto pep talk was very him. There are a few typing errors that are a little bit distracting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Good story
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
great stuff, but a little random.
DBoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
great story on rarely touched on subject.. the good ole forehead protectors! naruto x hinata forever!
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Nice one Minimerc! Very cute! _\/
vedmid chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
that was really good, I enjoyed it alot. The dialouge coming from naruto was great, especially its content.
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
A plot created from a forehead protector. Very original idea.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Nice story, scratches on a forehead protectors can be viewed as an award for being a shinobi. Now if Naruto knew exactly what caused each of the major scratches on his and was pointing each one out to Hinata I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.
KyLewin chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Nice, this was really cute. Pretty original idea and really well written.

Glad to hear your laptop is up and running again.
snow child yukiko-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
good story
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
aw i didnt get email confirmation T_T good thing u mentioned it on NF!
ximena-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Wai!

Nice work, mini! I appreciate it a lot and I love the story. I own a forehead protector too. And yes, it gets easily scratched...
esther chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
that was...GORGEOUS!

really, REALLY good. me liked it a lot.

glad it didn't go all angsty or anything. i love naruto, he's such a little dude and such a sweety.

naruhina ROCKS!
Scorpio V1.2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Aww, very sweet! It's good that people dont miss the little things like forehead protectors. The Naruhina was nice aswell. Is this a oneshot? or are you gonna write a follow up chapter