Reviews for A Sacrifice
PaulieJuice chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Loved last chapter.
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Beautiful story. I enjoyed every chapter.
Ravyn13 chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Wow. :wipes away tear:

That was a magnificent story. Absolutly perfect.

Rae
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I like it. Just enough to hint at who, but vague enough to bring you back for more.

Rae
World of Nightmares chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
HAHAHAHAHH AWESOME!
Made in Fiction chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
This work of fan fiction is awesome. Very original, and not too fluffy and cliche. I loved how you left things such as "objects not exploding" as a bit of a mystery and not reducing this fan fiction by giving cliche answers. Good Job!
Jin Flows chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant! Loved this story and the lyrics to interpol at the start of each chapter were nice. I really loved this story. On another level my friend.
Jin Flows chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Thank you for not making it a oneshot! Okay, I think...I think I just found another great writer on this site. I am happy. THe week just got better. I'll review again when I finish this story.
TopKat chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
tht waa the goddamned sweetest thing i have ever read in my life. i'm going to cry...i loved it excessively, keep writing please, or i'll cry for a different reason! that was so emotional, so amazing...words cannot describe. all in all, i loved it. well done.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
aw, I just love your work! It's all about love and happiness and everything in the world being right!
Kieseah chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
Wow. that was really beautiful. So inspiring and full of emotion. I could't ever write that well. i enjoyed your story very much.

pringles,

cade
Reading Girl chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
That was so... so... so... WONDERFUL! *sniffle* Fluff and cuteness and perfectness like that makes me go all wet and drippy. I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but I did get to it in the end!

I would love a new story from you! I have a severe fluff addiction and you're the best fluff writer I've seen yet!
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
I'm silently sobbing. Beauty, talent, description, beauty, beauty, beauty...I cant talk. If we werein person, you qouldnt have a review. This is incredible. Can I have your AIM? I wat to talk to you, understand your writing. Where does it come from? God's given you an /incredible/ gift. This last chapter is most certainly better than the last and the best. I'm linking it in my profile. It's ..

As I said, only beauty begins to pretend to describe it. It's so rare that I'm choked up anymore, especially over fanfiction. Well done, very well done. If you have original work, /please/ show me. This quality of writing you've shown in the few paragraphs should be shown all the time. It's there, bright as the morning sun. Use it.

And one-shots are my passion, also my forte. Those would be mindbendingly /wonderful/!

Ryoko
greenlobster7878 chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
aww yay! this was very good and it definitely worth my time, thanks!
Margo86 chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
That was so sweet. That longing and need for some one to be close to you is so human. It was aching, but not in a bad way. Does that make any sense? It was awesome.