Reviews for Hate, Love, HARMONY!
Rosey chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
i love this it is funny! :)
RicFule chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Not bad. Not bad at all. And using Salem as an American Wizardry school? Aces. But are they "Good Wizards or Bad Wizards"?

Because Godric's name is used multiple times. Who, unless your Godric is a DIFFERENT one, is well-known as a good wizard. But Deanna also wants to visit Knockturn Alley, where the evil wizards shop.
kingjonuriaudighfdajkghjfg chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
please write more? It wasn't the most wonderfully written story. but I liked it. please write?
SVS chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Hey! Love the story but utterly fabu? that sounds like this book the year my life went down loo? sound familier? no? ok!

Ok well you have a great story going on and you sould really continue it!
FireValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I did a quick lookie-through of chpater 1 (I'm a very busy person, you know) and I'd like to say the characters seem to be realistic and have their own attitudes surely. I do, however, wanna give ya one pointer. I checked here a few days ago before I had time to do anything, and I noticed the amount of chapters in ratio to reviews. My system has worked and been proven, so I'll tell ya now, wait at least for a good number of reviews (ya know, two a chap or so) before posting the next one. It puts people off if you have more chapters than reviews, but you're fine for now, I see:) Also, ya might wanna expand on the summary a bit if ya could. Just a bit more elaboration. Anyways, that's my professional opinion;) Hope it helps! All in the name of helping, nothing meant in offense. Keep up the good work!
BlueMoonChild89 chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Really Good Again! Is Veronika her, like, Best Friend? I'm Going to guess that's it. Keep Going!

BlueMoonChild 89
BlueMoonChild89 chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
This was good chapter but who is Veronika? Or will I learn later? Anyways, keep writing! and keep thinking of good ideas!

BlueMoonChild89
BlueMoonChild89 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
I really like this story! Please keep going even if I am the only one that reviews! If other people would read it I know they would like it.

PLEASE! I beg of you!