Reviews for Storm Warnings
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This could have easily happened if they hadnt met in Rukongai.
kind flame ignited chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
It is among the sweetest ones i've read!
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
ur story is WEIRD. But not bad bad for a make-up story.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Such a tragic ending (for me)... Loved the way you developed their relationship. And I thought Aizen introducing them because he wanted to set them up was funnyo
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
hey!i like ur story! XD I LOVE HITSUGAYA/HINAMORI! THEY R THE BEST COUPLE IN BLEACH! (even tho they're minor characters...;;)
Lady Light chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
*sniffle* It was really good.
Thallein chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
It doesn't matter that their past was different than your fic, because what you have written down was also very very enjoyabable to read. I love the introspection into Hitsugaya's thoughts, and the way you portrayed Histugaya and Hinamori's relationship. It's kinda funny that I was just reading volume 15 before I found your fic, so the scene you had at the end (the hisugaya vs hinamori confrontation) was fresh in my mind. It's still one of my favorite scenes in bleach simply because it made my heart ache to watch them fighting each other. Anyway, I totally loved your fic, it was very touching and enjoyable. i hope you would consider writing another HisugayXhinamori fic in the future. i'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
not applicable chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Interesting and enjoyable. An inventive take on their past, though. As far as I know, Hitsugaya and Hinamori knew each other before becoming shinigami, as childhood friends or something to that effect. Of the two, Hinamori was the first to join the shinigami school.

Anywho, that's all I know. You've done a nice job here, so keep it up. Thank you for writing.
Gemin16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
You're most likely right, that their past are way off, but that really doesn't matter. The story is cute and sweet. I really enjoy this couple.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Actually, hitsugaya knew hinamori from a long time ago when both of them hadn't applied for the shinigami academy yet. And the nickname Shiro-chan came from there too. But that doesn't matter, does it? 0 i like your fic a lot!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Wow...This...was great. GREAT introspection and characterization of Hitsugaya. You really captured his detached, icy demeanor. Good job on writing hte proceedings of what a person has to go through to become a Captain...it feels almost narutoish :-p. Excellent with the whole concept of deathdays and about Hitsugaya and Hinamori's deaths...very appropriate. I liked the scene with the snow...that was very heart warming. Perhaps my most favorite line...which made me laugh out loud, was the "them's fighting words." The mental picture of him scowling at some underling calling him a liar made me chuckle. Anyway, great job on the fic, I loved it.