Reviews for At the End of All Things
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
More than enough female Revan fics already. Thanks anyway.
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Supposed to have been posted 28 January 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

TSL on Malachor V: Will the Exile let go?

The characters share their own views of what Ludo Kreesh taught, and the ends changes as he does.
Angel of Melius Prime chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
This is pure 24 carat GOLD! I LOVE this!
twinklet26 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hiya! I haven't read much of this story yet, but so far I can tell it's really good. ;] The writing, the dialogue, the characters, the story, all of it. I wish you would update faster though! lol Anyway, keep it up.

-twinklet26.
bee hoon chapter 19 . 12/1/2006
great story so far:) i really like the way you portrayed atton/jaq. and atris is as annoying as always:P though i must say that your characters smirk a LOT. hurry up and find revan!
Kendoka Girl chapter 19 . 6/15/2006
Yah! I'm so glad you returned. I just got back from Napa Valley.

I'm digging the Bao-Dur/Mira pairing and the cut scenes rocked. Great final scene with T3 too.
PadawanMage chapter 19 . 6/7/2006
So, the Mira/Bao ship finally sails. ;-)

So, what exactly is at those coordinates? And where is the Hawk going now?

Hope to read more soon!
Dawncat chapter 19 . 6/2/2006
I came close to falling off myself and was still probably less than half as busy as you've been. RL happens, we understand.

I think I'm really going to have to find the time to reread the previous chapters. The Revan bit had me lost, but the flashbacks cleared some things up, I think. (Too many fanfics in too many universes.)

You have my eternal gratefulness for the first scene of this one. Golden, just golden.
Trillian4210 chapter 19 . 5/29/2006
I was wondering how you were EVER going to make it up to your poor, neglected fans for such a delay between updates, but then you started this chap with a Bao-Dur scene so all is forgiven. ;)

Seriously: RL can be distacting but it *does* take precedence, I know.

Not-so-seriously: Boa-Dur! He's the new Atton! W00t! I just love him and you portray him so well.

Okay, to review.

Your dialogue is great. I can see you take great care to make it sound natural, and it does. No one speaks in perfect, always-eloquent, linear forms and your characters all have realistic cadences. Very nice.

As always, your use of technical jargon is enviable and really creates the scenes, or rather, it fills them out. You can really picture the cockpit or comm-roor whatever.

My only concrit is that I was a tad lost in the Revan/flashback scene but it may be because I didn't reread the previous chaps, but just dove right in. ;)

Beautiful work, as always.
Dante-Raven chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
Wow, I've realized how much I missed this fic. It took me a moment to gather my bearings, but I can see that even if this is a short one, it still furthers the story and thickens the plot. I love the way you portrayed Bao-Dur and his feelings regarding his rather latent abilities. What's more, I enjoy the concept you've really put forth here. It's very immersive and once more, you've inspired me to keep up writing in order to achieve the level that you have. Great job once again.
Kristin chapter 18 . 1/31/2006
From the begining:

Jolee in this bit sounds just like Jolee and his logic makes sense. Even though I'd be more inclined to side with Tien about keeping herself in the dark to keep the secret from Atris. It would have been the tactically sound thing to do, but the Force doesn't like reasoning like that.

I kind of expected that Atton would have tried to use his anger against Atris before this. That Jedi training must have sunk in deeper that I thought.

The first time I read the part where Atris falls I thought that Atton actually had killed her, that he had connected with that stab at her.

I really wish it wasn't always up to the good guys to make the stupid decisions, like leaving a powerful enemy alive to come after them again. I know it would be anticlimatic for Atris to die now, but it would have been the pragmatic thing.
Kristin chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
As promised here I am, and it's so nice to have the internet back again.

I've just got to love Mira as a real Jedi, and that she's not in any way invincible, hence the being thrown across the room bit.

"“Hey!” he yelled. “I’m about a second away from hacking into your control protocols! You better come stop me!”"

*giggle* The battle cry of the Mighty Tech!

And Bao-Dur's unconscious use of the Force was just wonderful. I simply can not gush enough about how much I loved that part. And the detail that it is terror he feels when he first notices the similarity between Dustil's use of the Force and what had happened to the droid attacking Mira. The bit afterwards between Mira and Bao is just so sweet.
I am no longer available chapter 10 . 1/18/2006
You know, you do the Last Handmaiden really good!

BaM
I am no longer available chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
So far, great story. Working my way through to catch up.

I really liked the setting on poor ol' broken Taris. It brought the war home to us in a really dramatic way.

BaM
elenathehun chapter 18 . 1/15/2006
Well...wow. I don't know what to say, except that it's good. The plot isn't (sorry!) that original, but the little extras - Atris as the villain, the Fab 5 'Lost Jedi' scattered to the corners of the galaxy, and the sheer number of cameos...*drools*

Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, the thing I like the best about this story, though, is the characterization. You take what we know about the characters and extend it that much farther, until it's like it should have been in the game - but wasn't.

Atton: has so many, many problems. You like whumping him, but that's OK - I think it's made him face some things about himself he wouldn't have otherwise.

Mical and Brianna: They're both characters we don't know much about, and I think it's good that they're away from Atris and now presumably going to interact with other people. After awhile, the Mical/Brianna thing didn't show us anything new, so maybe this will.

The Exile: Needs a little more interaction. She doesn't think she's a Jedi, she likes/loves Atton, she loved Kreia...or something like that, etc, etc. That's all very well and good, but I think you need to add details.

Mira and Bao-Dur: Probably my favorite part of the story, if only because you write them so well. Mira's need to be around people is very realistic and within the character's parameters, and your treatment of Bao-Dur's personality is one of the best I've seen. Usually people just focus on the angstier bits of his story *looks guilty* but forget that he had a pretty well-developed sense of humor in the game.

And, well, I've always been a fan of good interspecies 'ship. I can't resist another one...

Atris: Best. Villain. EVER. And is it just me, or do all the villains in the KotOR games need a hug and big lollipop? Malak, Kreia, Nihilus, Sion, Atris; they're all broken, in some way...

KotOR cameos: Mission Vao is as snarky as ever, and Jolee is in fine form. Juhani and Carth didn't stand out to me, though. Juhani's motivations were a little wierd, and Carth was just blah.

Visas and HK-47: haven't had much growth, sad to say - perhaps that will change soon?

Predictions for next chapter: Bao-Dur goes into denial, proving it ain't just a river in Egypt; Mira tries to pound some sense into him, showing us a great deal of UST; the gang finally meets back up on Telos after their respective adventures; the HK-50 factory is found; and the Exile does...something.

*grins* Anyway, I've really enjoyed your story, and I hope my review of indicative of that.

Elena