Reviews for The Dance Of The Seven Veils
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Enjoyed. I like your writing style.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I like this story very much. So very descriptive.
noisee chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wonderful, insightful read. It was really easy to get into, and felt so... deep. Like, layers of the team that were always there.
iTomato chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Love it.

Absolutely love it.
Jadewizard4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
wow so totally whoa
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Beautiful. Made me think of P.J. Harvey songs, so I had to play a few and read it again. :) Thanks for sharing!
Northlight chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This was fascinating. I like your Amon very much-prickly, and hostile, and confused (and more human than he seemed in canon). I love stories that advance characterization and relationships through small moments, the mundane details of everday life, so Amon's focus on Robin's small quirks and activities was brilliantly done.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
LOL, aww that was sorta cute in a twisted way. I LOVED IT! XD anyhoo, you have good writting, keep it up!
Fledgling chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wow, brilliance! I loved the way you described everything, and the concept of a 'dance' was very neat. Closing words were wonderful too, and this was wonderful insight on how Amon must think of Robin. Good job!
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh love the conflation of Robin and Salome. What a nifty idea. And it's a reversal of that old story as it seems that Robin has no idea how entrancing she really is.

Very cool...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
One word: Beautiful.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wonderful story :)
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I never would have thought of putting (to all appearances) timid, meticulous, prudish Robin in the persona of Salome, but it works. The final line really makes the story, though - his "head on a platter" completes and galvanizes the allegory.
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
o.o Wow that was such a great writer

I really enjoyed that please continue...

In True Meanings chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This story can really lead to somewhere good if you keep it going.