Reviews for Perfect
cassiehill chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I truly do love your narrative style, and this was very well written and just..gah, I want to applaud you and flame you at the same time! lol. It truly is very canon...and I can even see it happening, but hopefully...the SS Geek love will sail on! Again. Wonderfully done. :D
Im Stoked chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I liked this. I did not like that convo in the episode, too ambiguous. This is good!
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
You know...I am a GS shipper, but I really liked this. Short, bittersweet, but could ring true. Sigh, we need some more breadcrumbs to know whats going on. Good job!
Augusta chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I love the fact that you gave the episode some closure but...No, Gris and Sara aren't together!
UConn Fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That was . . . Okay, it was good writing but the plot was heartbreaking - at least the Grissom/Sara aspect. I'm not entirely convinced that Sara was implying that it was over, although that's one legitimate way to interpret the conversation. I'm trying to be more cheerful, since I was thrilled with the moment, but thanks for sharing your perspective. Congrats on being the first post-Snakes fic posted too!