Reviews for Atoning for Freedom
Lucky for us a moron like you didnt make naruto as hinata never died! Fuck off!
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This fic was so sad yet so good at the same time! It almost made me want to cry. . .

I don't know why, but for some reason, I like angst fics. . . I should probably be worried. . . Oh well! Good job (Even if you did kill off my favorite character -_-)! Keep up the good work!
Yoli16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
well written. i was able to imagine it perfectly
Tsun-sama chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
T-T

*sniff, sniff*

it's so sad! poor Hinata TT
ShrtPixy chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i love it you should totaly do a review of hiashi and the hyuuga clans reaction to this.10/10.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I think this is really good, but sad. really really sad I cried the first time i read but it's just me i guess.
New Moon Werewolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow. That is all I can say. This story is so awesomely sad...I almost cried the first time I read it! Just how it was written, I pictured it raining...

- New Moon Werewolf
NoireDragon12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This is such an awesome story! I mean having Hinata die was a nice twist, and I loved the part where you said the Neji had failed Hinata as her brother, I thought that was so sweet! You did such a great job on portraying Neji and I absolutely loved this story!
Emerald Griffon chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wa! I loved that story. It was so lovely! (no, I do not love dying stuff.) I want to raed it forever, but my tears are blurring my vision.. must... get... tissue...
Aventri chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
You... you killed Hinata! Unforgivable!

Okay seriously, great descriptions made this story more of a visual experience than a read one. I could see everything that was happening in great detail due to your great writing technique. Great jumping back and forth in the short time line; it caused just enough mystique and intruige to draw the reader in without confusing them at all.

Your Neji is great! And I love his reaction when Shino tried to touch Hinata; seriously, I felt shivers. Awesome story, write more.. but try to keep the cute ones alive next time ne?

PS I'm lying. I love a good tragedy, I gonna add you to my anti-fluff author list ;)
Neji and Hinata lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
NO THAT WAS SO SAD OMG I CRIED THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY SAD. TT TT TT

II II
noname chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This... was a very sad fic. We all know that Hinata is as gentle as a flower on a field, and we all know that this is the way she would most likely act. A 9/10 fic.

And now if you excuse me I have to cry a little.
Eternal-Night-Ride chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
A fascinating perspective in Neji. You've kept them in character and you showed a side of Neji that shows how he really cares for Hinata. A few patches on some parts of the story where the grammar was wrong and viola: A nice fic with a cold touch of drama/angst. Keep writing great fics such as this! :)
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That is to sad. The way you ended it was nice and made me feel for Neji even more.
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 1/14/2005