Reviews for Throw Your Arms Around Me
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Your fluff writing skills are grezt. It was so good i loved it!
A sequel would be even better ;)
behind veils and trench coats chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Perfection. I'm new to BtVS, I finished season 3 a couple days ago, and I'm still mourning Buffy/Angel. This is now my head canon, no matter what happens S4-7.

Great job!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very cute(:

I am imagining this to actually be the ending of the series, lol.

Seeing how there really was no "ending", because they were supposed to film another season, you just made meh whole day!

I have always loved this couple.

No idea why, they just have so much passion and emotion, and I love it.

Keep writing(:

xTonksx
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So sweet!

I really don't care about Riley. I find him boring at best and ridiculously stupid at worse.

Angel and Buffy got together!

Wonder how everyone else will react, especially if...when they learn how it came to happen and who orchestrated it...
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome story, I loved it.
antariangirl93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i loved this!

i wish it could've been a whole story not just a one shot... you should write more!

good luck

and hope to hear from you soon.
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awesome Fic,

Thanx for Posting.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
You've got a talent. Sappy fluffin dedications to B/A is truly it. I can tell you - I cried, giggled a little and totally made with the smiles at the end. This is just stunning, another fave that just outshines so many I've b/a stories I've read. It's original and just uplifting! Thank you. :)
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Beautiful! Gosh, why can't things like this really happen on the show?
Kastia chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Sappy, yes. But sweet and it made me smile because something like this really should have happened to them.
Diana chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
That was absolutely beautiful!. One of the best fics Ive ever read. Congratulations, and Ill look up for all your nest stories.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
sappy? no. I'd say it was sweet. Sweet doesn't have to equal sappy, you know? I've loved this story forever, it's one of my favourite B/A story: It has a plot, some angst, soe humour, some fluff (fluff is always GOOD!), supportive friends and a happy ending, what's there not to like?
Bitca chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
I absolutely LOVE this story and have read it a million times, i have it saved on my computer and always go back and read it when i am at a B/A low. I just loved the beginning, it was wonderful and i think that your fluff writing skills are GREAT. Please you must write more B/A you are soo good at it, and this story is sooo good.

I loved it! :)
littleslayer40 chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Huge B/A fan! great story keep up the good work.
fairy chapter 1 . 11/24/2001