Reviews for Torrent
xmen4life chapter 57 . 8/1/2011
wow. what a great ending. i really apriciate this story and the writing that you have done. thanks a lot for the memories. until next time,

yours truly,

xmen4life :)
Recovering4life chapter 57 . 8/1/2011
I liked it! Kinda wished for more Scott and rogue but it was great! Can't wait to see what u do next!
bookangel1624 chapter 57 . 7/31/2011
tht was an amazing chapter:) though I kinda wish u had gone to when rogue and Scott got married but I like the way this story was ended. fabulous writing and I'll be looking forward to the next scott/rogue story:)
Recovering4life chapter 56 . 7/24/2011
I'm so happy you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
xmen4life chapter 56 . 7/24/2011
this chapter was very good! ah, im so excited to see the end of this story in the next chapter. please update soon. :)
Recovering4life chapter 55 . 7/19/2011
I'm so happy they made up! I hope everything starts getting smoothed out!
Ryromaniac chapter 55 . 7/18/2011
I'm so glad that they got back together...I can't wait to read more!
bookangel1624 chapter 55 . 7/18/2011
tht was awesome I'm so glad rouge and Scott r still together now all the xmen hav to do is somehow get Jean back to normal and it'll be the best fix. ive read so far:) keep up the good work and update soon please! thnx
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 54 . 7/13/2011
update soon pleasE!
xmen4life chapter 54 . 7/10/2011
this is really good. very long, but good none the less. Hope you update soon! :)
Recovering4life chapter 54 . 7/10/2011
I loved it! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens with Scott and Rouge!
Ryromaniac chapter 54 . 7/10/2011
I really like the new chapter...I can't wait to see what happens with Scott and Rogue! I also want to say that I loooveee the twins! :)
nebula2 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Lyss just scored points with me by pinning Logan. It's always nice to see someone put him in his place!
nebula2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
well, as I have finally emptied my inbox of story alerts I started reading this. Intriguing first three chapters. I like your new character, though she seems a bit flat at this point, but the story is still early and I'll wait to pass final judgement until I see how she develops. I'm a Scott/Cyclops fan and normally I like him and Jean but I hated Jean in the movies, so I'm willing to give Scott/Rogue at try. maybe this story will inspire me to go back to my own X-Men story. . .
xmen4life chapter 53 . 6/26/2011
great chapter! im so having conflicting feeling ear! ughhh! please update soon! :)
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »