Reviews for Carbon
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I liked it.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Very cool. I love Episode 15, so I always enjoy reading on it. I always wondered what Robin had been thinking afterwards. I suppose her angst was written on her face, but I loved this. There's something raw about it, and it fits. Thanks for sharing.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i like these different faces of Robin

Al
celinae chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Lovely story, and very beautifully written, with great metaphors.

Although I don't get what Nagira says (although, I suppose, that's the point), it really is a great ending.

I hope she does find him, someday...
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Observant, well-paced and interesting, "Carbon" was a great read... I loved the description of the personalities heaped on Robin, diluting and altering her past self.

Keep up the marvelous work, meris ann!

~Sabriel.
Fledgling chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Strange indeed...very nicely done, though. I suppose it requires deep thinking to understand it...I don't pick up well on hints at all. But I liked the way you described Robin - so metaphorical.
fox-firechick120 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
sounds really would be better if I understood it, but it really does sound ggod.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Your details are just perfect; Amon's writing, the metaphor of the glass. Bravo, bravo.
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Beautiful! I love your analogies. The illustration of the microscope slide is brilliant, and the campfire reference evokes the perfect mood. A great vignette!
hpottercrazy chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
this is so good! plz add some more chapters soon! :3
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Beautiful...pls. cont.

mitora.
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
There is something in this chapter that makes it so good. Its hard to tell but there is something. Keep it up!

Yuna
shaid chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
wow. that was really interesting...
young wiccan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
this is really interesting!

is Amon going to come back? what's going to happen next?

I hope you write more
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Excellent mood and descriptions. Well done!