Reviews for Worthless Lives
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
nice story
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Please let Usagi be her name please! I won't rant like the other review but please!Is this a Usa/Hee pairing. Please let it be ! although from the looks of probably is. _ Update soon! I like the song fic.
Nell chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
wow dep verry deep you are so good. I vote for serina! they american names for all of them please reading it in japanese name is confusing.
Llama chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Serena sounds a little too much like Relena... So my vote goes to either Serenity or Usagi, though i do like Serenity.
Serena chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
She needs to go by Serena!It totally suits her.
Hoshiko Megami chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
I hope you update soon!
Kiki Smythe chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
ARGH! Update! Cliffy beyond all Cliffies!
Tenshi no Yupiteru chapter 2 . 1/29/2005

That's my vote.

I like the song-theme-thing it makes more "flowly", if you will.

Please continue to write more.

I like the way you have described Serena/Usagi/Serenity and Hiiro/Heero's enterance.

jupangel and piter-chan
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I personally think usagi is a good one to use. Serena is just serenity shortened accutally, and to stick with what you started with would be good ya know?
Saris Yui chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Well..another chapter yay! I personal have allways like the name Serenity so that's my vote because Usagi will remined her to much of her friends. Serena? I just think that dub name is way you descrbed those bones cruching in the first chapter was..ew! I feel bad for the inner's they were so sad that Usagi died. Who were the other 4 figures she saw when she was dying the outer's? Well that's enoght write more soon1

Saris Yui
Concrete Tenshi chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
I am really liking this fic. I love that you decided to use this song. I knew that it sounded familiar and needed to know the singer-dust in the wind is my fav. Anyways, this story is sure to get even better with the cliffhangers that you use. I know I know, it is the same one as in the last chapter so why the surprise? Not really surprised-but it fits. If you had gone furthur into the plot on this chapter it wouldnt have fit as well-you know? I like the pace you are setting but will hold you to your word that the chapters will get longer! This is great, real imagination used when you had them kill the grass and plants. I linked this to their suicide, it is the unforgivable death (if I was being religious) which is why I linked it that way. But I am guessing the next chapter will hold some of the answers that will help furthur the uniqness of this plot! Great job! Till next time!
Silver Moon Lit Goddess chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Great! I think that she should go by either Serena or Serenity. We write these things in English so why not use the english version of their names?
serenity77 chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
This is really good. I vote for her name to be Serenity or Usagi. I don't really care as long as it isn't Serena. Something about that name bugs me... hehehe! (-.-') Anyways, update soon!

QOL chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Wow has it really only been ten days since you updated? It seems like longer. any way i read the first chapter ( sorry i didn't review ~_~)And i liked it so i was really happy when you updated. Update soon, please? this is a really good fic-

Cami Binion chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
this was a good chapter. it was kind of sad the way she denied going back to the scouts though. hurry with the next chapter.