Reviews for Christmas Celebrations
Nickesha chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
awwwww :)a devoted fan
Shadowed Chaos chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
such a good story.

i really loved some of the Gwendal sceans. the snowball one was my personal fave.

i hope that you write something like this again, as it made me laugh, just like the anime does.

im gathering that this is set after the anime, and its a well written story.

keep up the good work.

SC
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
hehe i love it and christmas. youve done this so work
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Cute. XD I do so love Wolfram/Yuuri, although I sort of imagined their relationship being more... uhh... fiery. Lots of insults, but hugs and kisses at the end to make up for it. 3
Yani Cardaria chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Really cute. Glad I read it. ;)
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hahaha! That was so good! You did an awesome job. I enjoyed reading every bit of it and the ending just made me crack up. I think I'm going to have to let me sister know about this fic, heh.
Sylindara chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
A truly wonderful set of ficlets. _

My only regret is that you seem to have forgotten the mistletoe (how could you forget the MISTELTOE?) it can't be helped I suppose...

Very amusing all in all, will we see some of other holidays? St Patrick's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day, 5th May, New Year's etc.
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i can't read all this at once. but i'll be back, i assure you! .~
wizzan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
haha, the ending was funny. Anyways, very long and sweet. _
closet geek chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wonderful set of stories! *demands more*
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Yay! Yuuri and Wolfram are finally married _ and on Christmas! Yay!

PS: I believe that Wolfram can bend like that _~
anmah chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow, it was supremely excellent. Lots of great and original ideas, great job!
baki-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
aah... I read a lot of this on the LJ, but I also missed a good few. Thank you so much for posting this-~ The collective adorable-ness, fluff, warmth...L-O-V-E...and the writing is simplistic but also detailed, which i liked *alot*.

Surely, you can understand why I might stalk you...right?

(merry belated christmas~)
Chibi0Dragon chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aw so sweet! It was a good lengh aswell, and neatly organised...but christmas eve dinner was on the twenty-third...haha but other than that very cute! Please write another KKM fanfiction...WE NEED MORE OF THOSE!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
this was good, i really liked it.

Sweet.