Reviews for Human Syndrome
Mahimomo chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
That sure was a crazy adventure!

Marvelous!
9aza chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
This is an awesome story! :D

Very funny too.

I enjoyed every chapter of it.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This looks very good!
StarSwoop chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Just read the whole story,loved it! Screamer makes such a cute human!
Moonlit Sea chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
that was excellent! the best story i've read on

nice job _

Moonlit Sea
Misfitschibis chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
WHAT THE F*K!THATS NASTY & YET INTRESTING AT THE SAME TIME!*SHILDS EYES AND PEEKS* anyway great job the was cre-i mean great
Soryu chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
*blinks* It's finished so soon? Man, it was rather quick,even though it isn'ta bad ending!

After all this, I think that Starscream and Jetfire hadn't changed the way their relationship was one iota, and the Starscream-feels-inadequate part has gone too much undertone, but since this was the novelization of a little bit of an RP, I think I can't pretend too much, right? -

Jetfire's and Red Alert's little chat alone at the end is worth the wait, after all! -

Oh, and I'm glad that you think to look again at 'Seduction by Foe'. It has the potential to be utterly exilarating and you'd interrupted it at an interesting point, too!

'Till your next work, then!
indigo-ink kicks One day kicks I will get kicks this thing to work on the first try.kicks chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
Alas, poor Red Alert, his proffessional reputation forever tarnished. Wait, the kids did that already...

Chicken fillet wars! Wheeheehehehehee, muchos giggles and flyerfluffness.

Nice part with SS taking Jetfire's hand. *grins hopeless-goopy-romantic-with-extra-goop grin* And ya, Jets, that is disgusting. Chocolate-flavoured energon...makes me think of custard-flavoured soda. Gah.

Aaw, is over? Nutbunnies. Still...

-“Miee!”-

*cackles; roots for the Screaming One*
Cobalt Pop Maxwell chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
OMG! Woot! It's finished! 3 Fwe! *is really happy*
Boots chapter 8 . 4/27/2005
Okay, I admit I can't really get my head around pregnant Tfs no matter how good the justification (yus, yus, 'Boots is biased) but.. But... *falls over giggling* I love Screamer's reaction to the kitten! Really unexpected! _ And this is so cute... *squees over them both*
indigo-ink chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
-A pretty, fluffed up duck, but still an angry and dangerous fluffed up duck.-

*chokes on soda, hits the floor cackling*

I love you for that line. Starscream the Fluffy Duck... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

And Jetfire is evil. Very, very evil.

Fun chapter. Liked the descriptions of Cybertron and its remaining cities. Also, seems to make sense that the D-cons would be more inclined to pick up the important stuff as they go along than be taught it, as the Autobots would probably prefer.

*sniggers* Poor SS. Sure, he deserved it, but still... poor SS. Poor, poor SS... MWAHAHAheeheeheHAHAHA! Loved it!
LagunaL8 chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
Er...you do know that its HIGHLY dangerous to shock someone with a hangover in real life right...?

As for the story...OMG! LOL! Too bad you couldnt include the pic. :D But hey if the story stays in (and ONLY here) you can give out any of my pic links as reference for the reader. :D

...oh and ...*looks at pregnant image of Screamer*...holy hell frozen over... o.O
Soryu chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Astro is mean... and lucky. One must not shock like that a person ready to throw up, it might become... messy *eh*

A Cybertronian meaning of 'Kitten', eh? Good, good move - I'm rather surprised that Jetfire doesn't know it, though. Maybe it is because it's a particular word that only Seekers and a few others use, so the other Transformers tend to ignore it even exsist?

Anyway, Astro and Jetfire are mean, making Starscream believe that! And the idea of 'daddy' Hoyt Shot's... br *scrubs brain vigorously*

THANK PRIMUS this is not *that* case, and that Starscream discovered the truth soon enough... but I don't want to be Jetfire when Starscream catches

him... -

*looks over at chibi-screamer* Cute! I like that he just slipped the photo in without telling Jetfire, it's So like Starscream! -

I enjoyed reading this chapter!
Cobalt Pop Maxwell chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
Wow, great chapter! Very interesting information! He named the cat Cobalt, how cute! XD
GamaFox chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
LMAO !

kamikazee-...poor poor seeker*meaning starscream*

me-wait..OMFG I CAN REVEIW AGAIN!

freebee and kamikazee- ;;...