Reviews for Joys of Being Evil
The Amazing Spiderboy chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
You really don't know about the Matt/Sora/Tai love triangle don't you? Or the Joe/Mimi/Michael love triangle? Just pay attention to the show would you!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
LOL I loved the whole thing. Especially the last part. Again i ask why is it always the last few bits that seem to be the best?
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
PLEASE update SOON! This is greeeeeeaaaaaaaaat!
Teri828 chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
It was very sweet!
sasayaku chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
intresting...
Hopeful Writer chapter 5 . 7/18/2002
That was... that was... that was GREAT! Perfect. It had plot twists and romance and tension... it was great. You're a really good writer. I hope you wrote more. I'll definitely read it.

-HW
allison chapter 5 . 6/29/2002
omg! this was hilarious! it was great! keep up the great work!
Squee chapter 5 . 8/30/2001
Sooooooo kawaii! that was such a cute story! I luved it! Kawaii! It was a super great story!
girlliyo chapter 5 . 7/17/2001
okay,i loved it,except the very end where t.k. and kari apologize and stuff,and i think u should do some mimatos!this wuz so funny!...u no,the mimato parts and stuff...n. ...cool it up.
girlliyo chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
oh wow.I LOVE THIS!...eh heh...and now i think sora is a bit i still hate t.k...and matt rules 4-ever just like davis and tai!and ken!
girlliyo chapter 3 . 7/17/2001
this rules,but i'm not really a takari fan at all,and i hate t.k.
girlliyo chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
okay,takeru does hikari is stupid when she ain't w/t other than this being a takari fic...it'z kewl.
girlliyo chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
really,kari being a star runner?ya rite.i think daisuke would be first or second _
BengalTiger AKA DarkWolf215 chapter 5 . 7/10/2001