Reviews for Joys of Being Evil
Angel lover chapter 5 . 4/12/2001
I LOVE IT! It was sooooooooo sweeeeeeettt! I'm a sucker for mushy stuff. ' I really love it! WRITE MORE!
capriangel chapter 5 . 4/11/2001
great fic esp since it's your first and i think it's one of the best so i'm adding it to my favorites -
capriangel chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
geez i never imagined kari to be so violent. anyways love the baby picture scene -
capriangel chapter 3 . 4/11/2001
lol love the locker shorts thing *smirks evilly* you could've gone into detail ya know - nice description on TK's fans etc
capriangel chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
hee hee, i like the way you made tk answer the door and the whole giving jun matt's number and everything -
Kalming Waters chapter 5 . 4/11/2001
This was your first fic? Lucky SOB... Only Sam/Osamu can call Ken, "Kenny." Yolei must die for what she did!
Kalming Waters chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
Yeah, Tk does have that certain quality about him. Heard he passed Heartbreaker's 101 with flying colors. _
Kalming Waters chapter 3 . 4/11/2001
I think you have too ASSUME that YZ then go on. ...Hey what a minute, you weren't supposed to answer the question, where you? Dammit! That' the fifth time that happened to me this month!
Kalming Waters chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
_ Funny! I love it!
Kalming Waters chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Hmmmmm... I think that is less of an punishment than you think.
Takari 4 Life chapter 5 . 4/11/2001
You have done a great job on this fic! Excellent work! If you feel that you need to rewrite this chapter then go ahead, but I liked it. Anyway, hope to see more fics from you soon! Enjoyed the fic all the way! Takari 4 Life!
Flying Inspired chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
OH MY GOD CONTINUE!
Screaming Morelei chapter 4 . 4/6/2001
::screams(obviously):: ! ROMANTIC MOOD AND YOU RUINED IT! ! FIX IT BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! !
Michelle chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
what happens what happens what happens
Venus Green chapter 4 . 3/27/2001