Reviews for Shattered Glass
Mimi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great interaction between S and S even with glass between them. I also loved your New Year's Eve drabble Moments in Time. You should post it here at fanfic too. PLEASE reward us fans with more of your Holiday Sarkney stories. I can think of at least a dozen holidays - including his Birthday!
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I don't know why there weren't more reviews this was a funny thing and worth to be written (or another idea of Yours) as a novel.
qblisa chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Well written. I really enjoyed this short story and the way you detailed Sark's thoughts. I hope you write some more Sarkney stories, you obiously have a flare for them.
Anders122 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
'How Embarassing' for Sydney, but 'Lucky' Sark for being there at that very time...not like i would of like to see that happen to Sydney...how awkward...anywho loved the story, you MUST continue with it! Sark and Sydney are ment to be together in that story! It was great!
LiRA chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Ah, that was brill, your writing style is grouse. I had a good giggle when Syd's top exploded, quite the amusement. I doubt Sark'll need a birthday present now, but if Syd does decide to get him one, you'd better write about it!
Elisheva chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was too cute, loved it.
ANGEL chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I LOVE THE WAY SARK CTED OVER THE PRESENT IT WAS SO CUTE!
orangeblssm1226 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Thats it! I loved it, you have to continue this story, have to have to have to. The interaction b/t Sark and Sydney was great! Please continue!