Reviews for Change of Power Version 2
oooOutisooo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Isn't Izayoi Inu's mom? Then the thing she did could be just that; she was InuYasha's mom.
tina123 chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
update when u can plz
FMA4EVER chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
courtney...it's allison...now,you better UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! or i'll destroy you...k?..k...

in Christ,

~FMA4EVER~
suikidoen chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
thats a long hold its been almost 6 months!plz update soon i love this ff
Megan Consoer chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
reincarnation16 chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
Short chappie!1 WHY? please update soon.
reincarnation16 chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
Hellos! I hope that school will calm down abit so that you can update. Anyways... great story!
MeGgErS116 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i read the first line, crap
shady-character chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
During the part where the huts were being explained, you said there was only one for kag, inu, mir, and san, but I think you meant to say there was one for each.

"The gange" line six. extra e.

"Oi wench! Come out of that hut right now or I'll force you out!" yelled a fully ticked off Inuyasha

"She has been in there a week Sango! She has barely eaten a thing since she found the well destroyed! For all we know the wench could be dead in the hut!" yelled Inuyasha as he threw open the door and ran in before Sango could say anything()

"Put me down! Inuyasha! If you don't put me down I'll say the word!" screamed Kagome as Inuyasha came out of the hut with her on his shoulder()

(punctuation? at all?)

really, that's only some of the punctuation-free sentances. you should go over your story again.

also, some commas would be nice.

"Arigato()Sango." said Kagome

Unknown to them()a shadow was watching them()a smile curling up onto her lips.

gotta separate the clauses!

pathetivpathetic, paragraph 13. it's a great word to use there, but the effect is ruined by the mistake.

(she)said the shadow as another ferile(I think you mean feral) smile came to her lips.

again, great word to use, just misspelled.

"Those are Sesshoumaru's lands() let him deal with the problem." said Inuyasha()

exorsiseexorcise paragraph 25. By paragraph, I'm counting the individual lines as paragraphs too.

"Inuyasha even you can understand what it's like to loose(I think you mean lose) your family have some compassion!"

paragraph 29:

"You aske(i think you mean ask) to many questions wench, go to bed." said an irritated hanyou()

great story, you just have problems with grammar.
Andra-chan chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
Good idea! I'm still trying to think, but I believe that Kagome turning into a demon was good enough!

LAter,

Yami Tenchi
Caelestis Amor chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Nice story! Please update again, I think I'm getting too anxious. ;; Heh, well, this is going to get very... interesting. *cackles evily then notices there is an audience* Uh... right. No, nothing's wrong with me! NO I AM NOT A PSYCHOPATH! Humph... ;P

Hannah / Zazolia
Andra-chan chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Good cliffies. Can't wait til you update again!

LAter,