Reviews for Surreality
The Lost Rogue chapter 13 . 2/23
This was really one :D
thingsthatmakeme chapter 13 . 2/19
This was a fabulous story! I've read several stories about a Snape and Harry mentor relationship, and I must say that this is most realistic story I've ever read! Sincerely, you captured the characters so very well, and I really enjoyed the plot - very unique and extremely creative! Well done!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 13 . 1/31
This was a story just the way I liked it. Angsty Harry, caring Snape who is not ooc, realistic plot and a slowly and realistic forming of their relationship.
Harry's deal "and I'll keep pretending I expect to live that long." made me really sad. He's just a teen and already not expecting to outlive school. Just like the Mirror of Erised proved to be dangerous for Harry, your dreams very well pointed out why Harry would prefer them over reality and how much he suffers under the harsh reality has he has no family anymore. Especially the scene where Harry wakes up in the Hospital Wing and and reaches for Sirius who is not there, broke my heart and I struggled really hard not to cry.
Your twist with Dumbledore at the end was an interesting idea, I did not see that one coming.
This story is definitely one of my favs regarding Harry-Snape-Mentor-FFs.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 13 . 1/4
Ah I love it! It was such a nice story, very funny to, but at the same time had its deep moments :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Ugh... I forgot to review for earlier chapters.

So, Mr... Harry. I have no idea why I couldn't stop laughing at that part.
kase519 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Good story
kase519 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Now there's a story. Hermione and the battle of the exams
kase519 chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Not paying attention in potions is bad
kase519 chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Good chapter...it can't ever be easy can it?
kase519 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Oh Gods what a dream
kase519 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Very confusing for Harry
kase519 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
A snarky Snape to tuck you in...now there's a pleasant thought
kase519 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Sleep without dreams how awful
kase519 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014