Reviews for Surreality
sandstone24 chapter 1 . 3/1
I really like this. This was really good.
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 13 . 2/2
Please continue I really really love this story a loooooooooooot
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/1
Bittersweet and well-written. thanks for making it!
Morphix chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
What a unique concept! Thanks for writing!
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Very well done, I was crying insanely somewhere near the middle and I loved every minute of it.
KaKiJo chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
It's been a long time since this story was written and almost as long since I reviewed a HP fic... But I had to. It was a lovely story, I was concerned that it wasn't going to end on a satisfactory note but I enjoyed the fact that there was no overly dramatic climax, it was understated but in character (certainly in regards to the development they went through during the story). I too like it when Ron and Hermione are used well, I hate it when they are bashed, it's unnecessary. However my one teeny weeny issue is that Dumbledore was a tad manipulative, but that's my issue with wanting Dumbledore to be the Saint rather than the man he was actually written as (so that's not a criticism on your part) it's unlikely that you'll read it but I hope you do, and as a one time writer having looooong abandoned my fics (but one that sticks around and still gets the emails) I thought you might appreciate a nice word.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
You made me cry many times. What a great fanfic! Thanks for sharing
misherukuro chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
An intriguing read thanks for sharing. ~,~
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Interesting... Does Voldemort move magic from this Harry to happy-Harry, to make this-Harry die in his sleep?
Voldemort would not have created these dreams, they are too real. But he could have found a way to pull them in from another universe.
Day-dreaming is dangerous.
Voldemort pushed Harry into being suicidal? And Voldemort's desperate hurry makes it all too obvious to Harry?
Dumbledore pushed Harry closer to Severus? Well, you are an evil matchmaker. In the sense that couldn't you do it without invading the mind?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
I love the dreams
Ani Mei chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
The dreams are so achingly normal. On one hand it's so mundane, on the other, it hurts so much because Harry will never be able to experience this normalcy. I really enjoy the dreams.
Ron's reaction is very canon. There are so many fics where he's either super supportive, or something of this causes a rift, but his reaction is accurate.
I don't think I expected Dumbledore to be the one behind it. Once again, a good analysis of his character and motivations.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
This was really one :D
thingsthatmakeme chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
This was a fabulous story! I've read several stories about a Snape and Harry mentor relationship, and I must say that this is most realistic story I've ever read! Sincerely, you captured the characters so very well, and I really enjoyed the plot - very unique and extremely creative! Well done!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
This was a story just the way I liked it. Angsty Harry, caring Snape who is not ooc, realistic plot and a slowly and realistic forming of their relationship.
Harry's deal "and I'll keep pretending I expect to live that long." made me really sad. He's just a teen and already not expecting to outlive school. Just like the Mirror of Erised proved to be dangerous for Harry, your dreams very well pointed out why Harry would prefer them over reality and how much he suffers under the harsh reality has he has no family anymore. Especially the scene where Harry wakes up in the Hospital Wing and and reaches for Sirius who is not there, broke my heart and I struggled really hard not to cry.
Your twist with Dumbledore at the end was an interesting idea, I did not see that one coming.
This story is definitely one of my favs regarding Harry-Snape-Mentor-FFs.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Ah I love it! It was such a nice story, very funny to, but at the same time had its deep moments :)