Reviews for Surreality
I just have to tell you, this is by far the best severitus i ever read. thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 13 . 5/22
I like your characterization of Snape. A lot of Snape-mentor fics have him suddenly being cuddly and comforting when he stops hating Harry, but I find that out of character. I like the way you have him still be awkward with emotions and not very tactile. Both Harry and Snape should be uncomfortable with hugs and touches, especially from anyone new, given their backgrounds and less-than-cuddly childhoods.

I also like the twist at the end. Something always seemed off about the dreams being from Voldemort, but I didn't anticipate that that would actually play out or pay off, story-wise. It makes a lot of sense for Dumbledore to have manipulated Harry like that. You've really captured what I think is an important trait of Dumbledore: he wants "good" to prevail, for his view of what "good" is, and he generally cares about people, but he has no qualms about letting the ends justify the means. He is more than willing to sacrifice someone's life, happiness, or security to achieve his goals. Even in this story, he is sad that Harry and Ron got hurt and that Harry was so distressed, but he doesn't regret what he did at all. I imagine that even if he knew what would happen to Harry, he would still do the same thing over again because he got the result he was looking for.
Katiewalters chapter 13 . 3/10
Great story!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 3/6
Easily one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. I almost cried man!
aalens chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Interesting prologue! This promises to be an original fic.
sandstone24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I really like this. This was really good.
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 13 . 2/2/2017
Please continue I really really love this story a loooooooooooot
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Bittersweet and well-written. thanks for making it!
Morphix chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
What a unique concept! Thanks for writing!
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Very well done, I was crying insanely somewhere near the middle and I loved every minute of it.
Behnjiinohs chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
It's been a long time since this story was written and almost as long since I reviewed a HP fic... But I had to. It was a lovely story, I was concerned that it wasn't going to end on a satisfactory note but I enjoyed the fact that there was no overly dramatic climax, it was understated but in character (certainly in regards to the development they went through during the story). I too like it when Ron and Hermione are used well, I hate it when they are bashed, it's unnecessary. However my one teeny weeny issue is that Dumbledore was a tad manipulative, but that's my issue with wanting Dumbledore to be the Saint rather than the man he was actually written as (so that's not a criticism on your part) it's unlikely that you'll read it but I hope you do, and as a one time writer having looooong abandoned my fics (but one that sticks around and still gets the emails) I thought you might appreciate a nice word.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
You made me cry many times. What a great fanfic! Thanks for sharing
misherukuro chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
An intriguing read thanks for sharing. ~,~
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Interesting... Does Voldemort move magic from this Harry to happy-Harry, to make this-Harry die in his sleep?
Voldemort would not have created these dreams, they are too real. But he could have found a way to pull them in from another universe.
Day-dreaming is dangerous.
Voldemort pushed Harry into being suicidal? And Voldemort's desperate hurry makes it all too obvious to Harry?
Dumbledore pushed Harry closer to Severus? Well, you are an evil matchmaker. In the sense that couldn't you do it without invading the mind?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2015