Reviews for Surreality
I love this story. You captured Snape and Harry perfectly. I also like how you captured Draco without over doing it and Hermione cutting in for humor yet matter of fact like. It was to the point, page Turner, and entertaining to read. I can't believe... Yes, good twist at the end and he is still in the dark. I guess it would be best for him not to know. But I honestly didn't see it coming. Great job!
-J
annshit chapter 13 . 9/2
great story. even better character development. thank you!
bunika chapter 12 . 8/6
plot twist
bunika chapter 10 . 8/5
our quarter
bunika chapter 2 . 8/3
I feel for Harry. His dream is better off than his reality
Flooney chapter 13 . 4/21
that was so much more entertaining to read than i initially thought, omg. what i loved the most was the quality of the story, the length of it being a little over 41,000 words was a definite bonus. a really nice and casual read!
I started reading this a few years ago- didn't finish, clearly. I came back, and wow, what a ride! loved every bit of it. beautifully written and proves your dont need length for quality. cried a little. loved it. keep writing pls.
Arusa chapter 13 . 1/28
Really beautiful. You've portrayed Snake's awkwardness really well. Keep it up. It's seems really real. Well-written.
thatemomathkid chapter 13 . 2/23/2021
This story was super good. Love the twist at the end and love the way you attack the emotional struggles that Harry goes through. Thank you for writing and sharing !
PurePreet chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
that was kind cute
Elevenses chapter 13 . 12/26/2020
Wonderful story! I was glued to every word, the writing was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
This was awesome! Thank you
For writing it.
Rainandquiet chapter 13 . 2/6/2020
Thank you, this story is really beautifully written.
Accio Allsorts chapter 11 . 11/3/2019
One thing I've never understood is why Snape leaves ingredients that could cause an explosion lying around. He may have problems, but intelligence is not one of them. He knows what potions he will ask them to make - surely he can ensure that they at least don't have access to highly reactive ingredients that could explode!

Also, I find it humourous how much is known about what NOT to put in a potion. Do you think someone just spent ages brewing potions and adding every ingredient they could think of to see if it exploded?
Murai-Sakura chapter 13 . 9/23/2019
Hi!

This was great. I got here while reading another Snape/Harry mentor fic and yours came recommended in one of its chapters so here I am.

Your idea of making Harry have pleasant dreams instead of nightmares is truly inspired! I never would have come up with it but it was so great and so logical! And it gave a perfectly valid and natural reason for Harry and Snape to grow closer to one another though I would have liked for them to become even closer.

I also would have liked to see Snape react to the knowledge that it was Dumbledore who was behind the dreams. Honestly, that mad old coot. Driving Harry into a depression.

I really enjoyed every bit of this story and I'll be checking your account later to see if you have more of this sort. I'm technically still at work so I really shouldn't even have read this storyK. But oh well!

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.
Yours,