Reviews for Carousel
Yvonne Park chapter 27 . 5/19
This was kind of an abrupt ending, huh? haha It was a good story though, so I definitely enjoyed it. I wish that there was more! What happened to the twins? Does Kankurou ever end up with anyone? I so wanted to see more Shikamaru Temari stuff. haha Oh well, I really liked this story. You did a good job with it! :)

Fallen Tormented Passion chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I'm glad that Gaara has a friend and that Neji is being so nice to him. I want to kill Kankuro right now! He is being so mean.
Fallen Tormented Passion chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Very strange beginning, but it was awesome. I liked this a lot.
Stina Whatever chapter 27 . 2/1/2012
I love the sidestory with Sound 5
KuroChaos01 chapter 27 . 5/14/2011
wow an amazing story. Gaara is just too cute in an emo-boy kinda way. I enjoyed reading it, thanks :)
HimekoUchia chapter 27 . 3/18/2011
I love love love your story! I know that it was written a long time ago but it is really amazing! Your writing is breatakingly beautiful! It's so special and magical in so many ways!

I can't believe that so many people in our world can be so ignorant about sexuality. Gay straight bi or whatever, we all love just as much! I am proud to say that in my school I have never heard a single homophobic comment ever. In my grade (13-14 year olds) when people talk about gays it's always to defend them from the world of society ( boys and girls alike).

Awesome story that will always be remembered in my mind!

anon chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
in the last 2 chapters was the 'e' on the end of well 'end' at the bottom supposed to be there

I dont really care im just in a random mood today he he
IamNOTworthy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I LOVE your writing style!
StopandWatch chapter 27 . 9/29/2009
I read it over and over, but i never get tired of it!. UGH! I love this story so much
phoenixandtiger chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
so far so good - i was planning on reviewing the last chap., but i just had to say something - i also play an black electric bass in jazz band!

i can't wait to read the next five chapters!
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
AH! Land Before Time! Yay.

Journey to the Valley of the Mists is that one that Ukon is talking about... I was watching that last night actually with my Little Foot plushie... hee!

Excellent chapter... I'd ask for an update but I'm pretty sure this fic is completed... if not update please.
StopandWatch chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
SashaS chapter 27 . 6/9/2009

I mean, there were somethings. A few moments in characterization, a few in plot movement/distribution, a few in prose.

But overall, damn. 27 chapter, you continued it, you finished it, and despite the angst, it ended happy.

Yay. I love it.

It's also quite late here so excuse the incoherency.

Spent my entire day reading this, y'know.

kerstar chapter 27 . 5/26/2009
This was an absolutely amazing fic! Really great job *gives a standing ovation*. Its really sad to see such an amazing author(like you) retire from writing fics *sobs* but never the less I shall be checking out some of your other stories!3

Siyaa chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I believe I started reading this way way back and never got very far. But, via google, I found it again and this time was so entranced by your writing that I've stayed up far too late numerous times trying to finish it. And this time I have! And I have to say, even if you don't consider this one of your best, it is now one of my very favorite NejiGaa stories. Your writing, both story and poetry wise, is beautiful and your characterization is wonderful. And it's such a unique story! Now days, all high school fics are predictable and generally the exact same... But, I figured I'd let you know how much I enjoyed this and that I'm definitely going to have to check out some more of your work.