Reviews for Time Changes
Phantom of a Rose chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I can't wait for another update! This story is going to be good! I think it will be different than every other time travel story as well.

Please update sooN!
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I like this story i would love to see where it goes from here!
True fan chapter 6 . 7/26/2006

will read later!
True fan chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
BRILLIANT! im so excited by this, u actually sound like j.k. rowling! cant wait to continue onward!
True fan chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
still impressed...continuing on...
True fan chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
one word: inspiring.

wishing i could write like u i shall go on and continue w/ ur story. will review.
True fan chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Still like wow over here in my chair! im falling in luv w/ ur writing! onward to chap 3! i will read and be wowed and i will review in spite of my speechless awe!
True fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
the first chapter was super, and i cant wait to start the second! will review again!
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Really love the story so far. Can't wait to read more.
An Aspiring Author chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
you did a great job! it is a very interesting story and i can't wait until the next chapter!
GodGeek chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
i understand completely about the exams. Thanks again for an awesome chapter! Your story is going GREAT! I love it! Please keep writing!
LadyOfTheGreyDawn chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Plz update soon! It's a really good story!
hittocerebattosai chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Yep! *Grins* I KNOW I'm going to love this one! I LOVE the idea behind it! Thank you for writing it so far! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Anna Potter Black chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
This is one of the best stories that I've read. It was really good and you should write more into this story and if you could, maybe a sequel. But...does Harry meet them? Is this gonna be sorta like an AU fic?
Serpent91 chapter 5 . 7/1/2006