Reviews for Time Changes
StarlightSkies chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
PLEASE update son...i want to know who your story ends! plz udate!

-Lemar2RedFox
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Really like it! I think I like this more than "Blood". Just one thing: The line "The two time travellers were only just out of site", it's sight not site.
GodGeek chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Hello, this story is really good. I really like it. Please, if you can, hurry and post the next chapter.
PoTtEr-FaN-fOr-LiFe chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Yay! I'm so glad you've started this new story! I almost cried when I saw that 'Blood' hadn't been updated in years, lol. It's really difficult finding decent time-travel fics that I haven't read before so it was a relief to finally find yours! :) Can't wait for the next update
IamSiriusgrl chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Awesomeness! Great to see you writing again! Update soon!
UnSerious Sirius chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
:hides face:

I was reading my old review that I wrote and I can't believe it. Usually I write something about the story, becasue God knows I hate it when someone reviews and just says "nice job" or something.

So I'm sorry, and I really enjoy this story. A lot. I'm glad it's still going.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I'm glad you updated. I hope to see another chapter up soon. (I *loved* this one, by the way. It would be mortifying to find out about your future that way.)
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
please write more... please?
Reader4ever chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Another great chapter!

VERY interesting :)

Update really really really soon!
AlexLimecat chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
omg no, i thought there was another chapter to read lol!

anyways, i love this fic! i especially love james and sirius crying when they find out their fates (sortof find out anyway) i thought that was a nice change to having them joke around all the time and stuff.

and thankyou for writing such a good story and keep the long chapters coming!

Alex.
richard the pedantic chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Hm, suppose i should probably log in this time.

Well, like i said, it was good how you led up to the moment that everyone was expecting, the gradual transition from all seeming well to the realisation of being dead/being thrown in azkaban hitting Sirius and James like metaphorical bricks. And also like i said the way you showed their reactions seemed very heartfelt and believable. I have to wonder how things would change now that they know of the fate that awaits them.

Be forwarned however, if you don't update soon i shall hollow out a cubic space of earth about a meter deep under your garden so that it gives way whenever people walk on it and they must continually climb out of an endless supply of holes.

Of course having said that i'd probably have half a ton of earth fall on me when i try to excavate it, and then i'd need to find somewhere to store it. Hm, i'll need to plan this more carefully I think.

Seriously though, twas a great chapter.
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Loved the chapter! Thank you for the update.
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
please write more... please... pretty please?
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 9/24/2005