Reviews for Time Changes
crazy4thesun chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Great so far, update rly soon.
zippyfox chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
arh i love this story and i can't wait for more!

update soon

lisa
Scarlett-Vampire chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
oh! hehe, Mione's like Remus! Muahahaha! UPDATE SOON!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
I like this story. It is sad that it will be a while before I update it... 'Til then, I'll be on the edge of my seat... Just read that to myself- and no that's not sarcasm, though a bit of an exaggeration. Either way, I'll be looking for more...
pandas rule the world chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Cool story so far, why didn't Remus come with them? Luv JoeyX
UnSerious Sirius chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
This is cool.
alaya chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Hey, its 12:41 am and i need something to read. so thanx. your doing a good job, and i'll be sure to read the updates so make them, soon! buh buy now!
hpfeak chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This is a really cool story. You need to update SOON!
Redgirl44 chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
This is great! I'm intrigued by the concept of the marauders time-travelling, so please update soon!
Lady of Contradiction chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Wow, this is great, pleased update soon.
CrazyNut101 chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
ONE WORD...AMAZING! This was great but you misspelled lily's last name in chapter 3. It's Evans not evens. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ricard the pedantic not exactly too lazy to log in but i prefer using these obsurdly long names as it allows for me to make assorted stabs at humour. Well laziness does factor into it i guess ah never mind chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Good chapter, it must be strange figuring out that you have a son who's more or less the same age as you. I would say mroe but my sister's screeching for the pc once again so i'll end with Good things, and update soon or i shall sell your garden on eBay.
Rorysan chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
loved the chapter I can't wait for the next one! I have no other ideas for the title sorry the only one i have is Into the Future. but hey thas not the best but if you want to use it go ahead. well bye for now!
Reader4ever chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Very interesting!

I just have one correction-

They don't know the twins, do they?

Othere than that, great job! :) :D :P :b :B

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, update soon ;)
IamSiriusgrl chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
That was really good! My only suggestion is to make the chapters longer. Update soon!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »