Reviews for Time Changes
centaursh chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
This totally rocks! update soon! )
Rorysan chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
loved the chapter and I hope it dpesn't take as long to update the next chapter cause this story is getting interesting and I can't wait till the next chapter. Bye for now
Richard the pedantic still too lazy to sign in well that and doing so would take the better part of an hour with this sodding dial up modem that i can't get rid of Grrr Hiss um yes well anyway chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
Good chapter, you captured Malfoy's bastardness well, and i'm interested to see what the meetings between James and Harry will be like.

Update soon or i shall hide 3 month old rotten herrings in your house, think of the smell.

P.S. Sorry it took me longer to review then i said it would.
IamSiriusgrl chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
This is awesome! Update soon!
tiffany chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
srry gave you wrong email address and i still want you to email me the link to the next story
tiffany chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
this story is really good and can you send me the exact web site to the next one wen it comes out laters
Reader4ever chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Interesting

Who was suppose to say: "Let's just say we dinda know people," said Ron...

Ron wasn't in the room yet.

Other than that, good chapter!
GinnyRoseWeasley chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
this is cool. update soon.
Rorysan chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
good job on te first chapter I can't wait for more. How long before you update? Lets hope its soon Because I can' wait. Bye for now
I hate everthing chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
That was fantastic! please write an update! please!

beloved fan

I hate everthing
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Reader4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Interesting! Update soon :)
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Once again i find myself reading a fan fiction when i know next to nothing about the book/film/whatever. Ah well, this looks good, that 'fool proof' saying sounds like a premonition of doom to me.

I also couldn't find a single spelling mistake.

Update soon or i shall establish fifteen rat nests in your garden, each containing 23 rats, each of which will be alergic to raisins.
Marguerida chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this new/old story.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5