Reviews for Establish the Soundness
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Really cute:)
syRen chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Just wow... why are they always making things complicated? Hopefully the next episode will bring something good :D
hazelmom chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

sheila
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Sigh; if only. I really liked how you handled Sara's "validation" comment that everyone seems to be debating. Mabye tptb will come up with something half as good...
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Once again, you've delivered dead-on characterization. I absolutely love your interpretation of Grissom and Sara. Thanks for a great read!
Sila Ninque chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Yes! I LOVE it! Poor Grissom...see, that wasn't so hard, was it, buddy? Geez. And everybody in the restaurant probably looked at him like he'd escaped from the loony bin. Who else eats calamari for breakfast? It's great!
WarriorTurtle chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I loved your story. Not too much fluff, just the right amount. Keep up the good work.
Trialia chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Excuse me while I melt into a huge pile of fluff. AW! *squeaks happily* _
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That's good-really IC and I can just see Gris taking the chance-and Sara making the next move!

A nice "what if?"-thanks for the Sunday treat!
leddy chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Very nice post-ep fic. This is something that could so easily be played out on screen.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
So beautifully in character and well done. Nice take on her "validation" claims. What a pleasant read!
csipal chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Great post-ep fic. Very touching - thank you
Courtney242 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Yes, this story is fluff, but it is wonderful fluff!
viperone chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Awesome story1 I was hoping someone would make that into a happier ending!
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Great. I was looking forward to seeing what people were going to do with the scene from last night. That was lovely, very emotional. Very apt, what with Grissom's misunderstanding of Sara's words. Thank you.