Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Nuingarien chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Very good over all. Good job! More, please!
Nuingarien chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
That was really good! I loved Megumi's defense and what happened after. *smile
Bunnyfire chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO SWEET! EPIC! :')
Shura Pirate chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Aww...That was so SWEET! Megumi stood up for herself and then Sano's kiss. I greatly enjoy your story! :)
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
yay! I know I read the first chapter of this story a gazillion years ago, but I never reviewed; I think...

I absolutely love this story! All of your stories just totally rock. I can't seem to 1)finish my stories and 2) update. (sigh) Well, I hope that you continue to work on your other stories and make many more cute Megumi/Sano stories!

Luv ya,

Chibi
Lexi Teniro chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
*Dissolves into an aww-fest* That was SO CUTE!

I managed to read it all in one sitting, and loved every moment of it. You are a brilliant author of those two, and I do believe I will look back at your bio some other time for more good reading! This is going on my faves list for certain!
sara f chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
this story really rocks Zen...
Tenshi Lynn chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
I loved it but i just wish you would have said if they had kids or not. But I loved it none the less all of it except when Sano left for that short peroid of time.
crazy yaoi fangirl chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
*while crying hysterically* That was one of the best Megumi/Sano fics I've ever read! You should do a sequel or something...
fox-san chapter 9 . 11/4/2005
You did it so nicely and wonderfully portraying the characters feelings. Everything was perfect. Short but just beyond gorgeously written.
Sky Fairy 77 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Such a happy ending i'm even crying. I'm so sorry i didn't review sooner! For some reason i thought this was a one shot... It could work that way but. I loved the devolpement. The chemistry between the charaters was amazingly done and sweet. I loved the fairy tale ending to death. You wrote one amazing story. Let's have a round of applause for Zen here! Wohoo! WE LOVE THE STORY! It would be great if you continued the idea with some of the other RK characters in different situations from Megumi's and Sano's. But i'm so sad i missed waiting for this amzing story. You did a great job. Congrats on finshing it and well done! -
Hawk-EVB chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
AW! YAY! HAPPY ENDING!
Lara chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
I'm rather nervous about this review cause it feels so terribly final. Anyway. I loved this story and the end was sweet and wonderful. LOVED IT!

Be sure I will read it!
meant2be chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
hey too lazy to login g2g fast but anyways it was great i loved it! so amazing! job well done, keep it up, byez! :D
Crystal Winds chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
That was a beautiful ending!Looking forward to your new stroy!