Reviews for Whisky and Gin
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Really nice one-shot. You rarely see stories about Miho. It's nice to get a series preqel.
Tearlit chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You have quite a knack for writing the less explored characters, and for delving into the character of Amon without taking him out of his realm. Lovely job.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
u have done a good job with Miho's character!accurate one-shots of supporting characters are hard to find!
The Watchman chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aw, Man... :O

Well executed fanfic
wellduh chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hmm. There are so many details in this that I love, I can't tell which part is best. Possibly the drinks. Possibly the story behind Kate. Possibly Amon and Karasuma as teens, training, that was a crazily original idea, I think, and it worked incredibly well. Please, keep it up!
Fledgling chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow. That was so good. I'm rendered somewhat speechless.

It was really cool to see how you created Miho and Amon's history, as well as all that insight into the burdens of Miho's craft. Good job! You ARE a good writer...::drools::
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Lovely insight into Miho's character. She comes off as so much older on the screen than 19 yrs old. You've really captured that here along with the relative ease with which Amon and Miho work together.

Beautiful done!
Kathryn Anne chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I love you. Don't tell Ted.

*scribbles furiously*
Zurizip chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
beautiful last line, it really wraps it up. In fact, the whole thing was simply a joy to read. THere aren't too many Miho fics, I'm glas this joined the ranks. Go you!
wendyghost chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow! i love it. that was the best pre-Robin story i have read in here.
felinefemme chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Nice insight into both Amon & Karasuma... and cool backstory. I always thought Karasuma was too mellow for someone who could read emotions with a touch of her hand, here I see how much it cost for that control. And I almost wanted to try those drinks... except that I hate whiskey and gin;D
reynamangga chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
You are amazing. I am in awe.
lilylarkin chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Is this even possible? Has Meris Anne posted three amazingly awesome short stories in one day? I don't know what to do with myself!

Anyway, I have been a evil reader, someone who reads your stuff constantly but never reviews. Yeah, I know, selfishness and all but I tend to shy away from approching people, even if it's random people on the internet.

Anywhoo, just wanted you to know that I absolutly love your stuff, it's about the only witch hunter fic I can read. Hopefully someday we will be able to read a novel by Meris Anne!
indirockqueen chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
christ, i love your writing. inspired me to drink gin again too.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
The way you get into their heads is just astounding. You probably get sick of people telling you how great your writing is, but it's true. You have a really amazing talent. Don't stop.