Reviews for Why Didn't I Realize?
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
A happy ending for Izumi... what a nice change! :)
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is really, really amazing! You managed to keep it in character, and even though Izumi rarely cries, it all makes perfect sense. It was just really, really wonderful! Thank you for writing this! :)

PS: Mero and Izu forever ;P
a.leeZ06 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Aw very cute! lol I like it a lot! Go Izumi/Meroko! hehe
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
So Meroko ends up with Izumi? I like it! You showed great insight into Izumi's character, and you kept Meroko consistent, while giving her the extra wisdom and kindness one would expect from her new angelic status.

This was thoroughly enjoyable and very well-written!
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, that was so sweet! I love Izumi and Meroko together! I vote that we make Izumi a tenshi so he can be with her. That was the only thing I didn't like about the anime ending. Anyways, your story was really sweet, and if you ever consider making it a two-shot or a full-fledged story I will definately read more. Awesome job!
Silver Sniper chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very beautiful and cute. Though more paragraphing would be nice. Still, a great peice.
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Awsome story!
litto-gurL chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
wOW! SUGOI! that was so good if not a bit long.. aw that was exCeLLenT~ stuff mate. ( maybe you could split it into a few smaller chapters.. however this was really really encapturing, really liked how you portrayed their emotions, especially focusing on izumixmeroko.. _ beautiful ending
priestnobaka chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Nya~nicely done piece

I liked it since i'm a fan of Izumi and Meroko.. anyways, loved how you described Izumi in your fic~XP!
Renzieyoung chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow :O This is really good. I was a little upset with the ending of Meroko and Izumi in the anime. He was always portrayed as the bad guy. Guess they just needed a villain or something. It was easy to picture these words in my mind so that's definitely a plus :D I'm looking forward to more of your fanfics!