Reviews for Into La Ment
paulette chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
that's a sick ending

the story wasn't that great
ThePhantom'sLover1221 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
BRAVA! Totally awesome! I'm printing this and putting it in my folder of cool Phantom PhanPhics!
ThePhantom'sLover1221 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
HA HA! I Love It ! "The Phantom of the Opera is here" Perfect!
ThePhantom'sLover1221 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
I love it so far. One thing though...You use the word "too" instead of "to". Just saying.

Also, YEA FOR PESSIMISM!
Sophophobic chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
A very good story, up until the point where you ended it.

It doesn't seem finished, and I want more. :( It's a bad feeling.
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
what does libidinous mean?

m.d.c
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
the word would be heartwrenching, not heartrending, because that would change the meaning of the sentence. i think. im just a boffin. oh, and it murderer, not murder. check it. otherwise...I LIKE IT...

Mazangerine de chagny
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Yah...has meg gone barmy? no offence, but this chapter makes no sense. Hey, that rhymes!

M.D.C.
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
I like it! Hey,you've obviously done some research for this. lickily, no one has yet criticised my story for lack of historical credebility. I other words, i didn't research anything. I like your story. MegxErik parings are way cool. I hate to dissapoint you with your 'i want pessimisn, i hate romance, death is the best thing in the world' fest, but i think your story's v. good.

Mazangerine de chagny.

p.s. pls read my story, as I lack reviews!
Mountain Bluebird chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
OK, that was gross. Gross, but a much better ending than our beloved Erik dying at the hands of the Surete. Watch the errors...The romance was good...The gore was realistic...Well developed characters...I liked Fournier in a sad sort of way...Aside from the picky things, a capital tale. I look forward to Fears Within a Dream.
Mountain Bluebird chapter 14 . 9/16/2005
Cheers to you. I like the ending of this one. I'm finishing right now.
Mountain Bluebird chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Errors? Yes. Barfing? Fine, fine. Erik? Let there be rejoicing, for he has seen the error of his ways. Enlighten me. What does o.O mean?
Mountain Bluebird chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
OK, a few picky things because I love you. Stop mixing up your to's and too's, your who's and whom's. It makes me cry to read stuff that has such good plot and...well, that's so good when the spelling is off-I love good spelling. Reread, get a beta (could be me, if you like), whatever it takes. It would turn an amazing story into a perfect one.
Mountain Bluebird chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
I'm working on it. I'm starting with this one-is there an order?

I like the...I don't know. I like it. Watch for spelling, though-Meg keeps bushes on her table.

CUL8R
ViXeNsFiRe chapter 16 . 8/18/2005
Quite enjoyable! I look forward to another chapter.