Reviews for The Joy of Healing
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Great writing, and interesting to find out what sort of stuff the hippocratic oath (that I'd heard of, but never read) actually contains. Hard to criticise beyond a couple of typos - "behavoir" and "heads and tales" (although I momentarily wondered if the latter was an attempt at clever wordplay).
leslet chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow! That was amazing! So Bittersweet! I loved it...
GMSR chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
you wrote that very well, please make another chapter, i would like to see ur POV on what happens when she gets inside. great job... :D
ang chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
wow, that was a really good piece. i liked how you weaved the oath in with the narrative. great job!
carby luva 313 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This was awesome! I hope it's nt just a stand alone. I would love to see you write what happened when she went into the hospital. Kepp up the great writing!
mcan3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Marisol! That was absolutely amazing. Your writing style is fantastic, and I loved this chapter, I loved the way you got us involved with what Abby was thinking...about wanting to to live, to hug and laugh again, about finding out the ending to Lost. I loved how you combined intense emotion with realizing the little important things of everyday life. Awesome. And I don't know what your relationship preference is, I myself love Carter and Abby together, so I like how you slipped Carter in every once in awhile...it allows me to interpret it how I like:) Hope to see more chapters from you soon!
Iluvcarson17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Omg! I love this... you HAVE to continue! I hated how they cut the ending short... oh, fab start! I can't wait for more!
Rox88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That was really interesting and it seems like thoughts Abby would be having during "Skin". Great Job!