Reviews for I Will Wrap Myself in Darkness
Do The Cool Whip chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved the line "I will only be fulfilled by a darkness that understands the true meaning of justice, but chooses revenge instead." it really made this fic for me. It just seemed to describe Bakura perfectly, and having Ryou think it, just made this whole fic come together. Kudos to you!
candelight chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very nice. Excellent job.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I LOVE this drabble and it's counterpart. But for some reason it is not letting me review the other one right now, so if I can't write it over there, I will write it here. I love your stories. Your writing style is beautiful, well researched, intelligent, fresh and deep. There is true emotion in your work and I believe that you are a very fine writer with a very strong voice. I hope that you continue your art for the rest of your life and that you give us the priveledge to enjoy it as often as possible. thank you very much for sharing your stories!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
TT: Ooh...Neat-o! That was cool! I thinky that Kai's waken' up now, so I gotta go!

Kai: ...Wha? .

TT: Nothing. Bye-bye!
Amarielle chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Yes, it is the natural course of the light to seek out darkness.

Somewhat akin to this Puritan seeking out the secret beauty of your words.

You must understand how exceedingly rare it is that I read and reply to shonen-ai.

Both this fiction and its companion are a breathtaking and necessary facet of your work. From what I've read of your stories, these two hold special significance for me. I must admit little Ryou is by far my favorite persona, and his exact opposite and counterpart, the thief Bakura. Something in the darkness of him calls to me, seduces me like the Phantom of a universal Opera, and I cannot resist.

The way you play his emotions, and the answering sentiments of Ryou that seem to fit perfectly alongside each other is remarkable. It’s almost as if the darker part has softened some edge of his nature in striving to protect and maintain his precious silver, and the lighter part has compromised something of his purity by longing for the familiar comfort of the night.

In a word, it is startling. Continue to write in this manner, and you will see through your own discovery and the encouraging remarks of others that yours is an exceptional talent.

I thank you for sharing it with us.
dead dead dead nothing is here chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was very deep. I enjoyed reading it A LOT. The words flow excellently and the ending was near perfection.