Reviews for Dream and Variations
Amy Christina chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This story was so well written - and emotional ! It made me really happy, and want to smile, but it was truly sad at the same time. great job. (:
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was very interesting, a fresh fanfiction to read most definitley. Good work!
SpatialHeather chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww, those were very heart-felt dreams, I really liked Rons, but they were all very good! I also like Dumbledore's explanation and conversation with Dilys at the beginning: it is very convincing, very canon.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I thought that this story was really quite neat. I think I liked Petunia's and Lupin's dreams the best. You did a neat job of exploring the various aspects of how people see Harry.
LighteDarkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
oh, very good! it's very believeable, i have to admit. yup...
Distempered chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I don't know why I didn't read this until now but it is wonderful. Breathtaking perspective...I particularly liked Snape and Ron's dreams. Great job.
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
wow what a creative idea...and it's powerfully written too. Great job.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Not "embellishing" one bit to say that I loved your variations on a dream! All the povs were good, but some, like Petunia's and even Malfoy's were so poignant...

Did say, 'no, it's a nightmare' on the Ginny/Harry & baby, but you'll forgive my prejudice, won't you. Can't help loving Slytherins! :D

Why aren't you writing a chapter fic? Maybe you are...I'm putting you on AA, cause I want to read it. Was this in the general category when you posted? Jewels get buried under the sandbags of numerous postings in that category. Not the best imagery, that, but I'm writing a review, not a fic!

Happy Valentine's Day! _
Susannah chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hey! I liked it!

Very original idea and a neat style of writing that really drew the reader in.

I sincerely hope you continue writing because this really was a good fanfic!

xx Susannah xx