Reviews for Shaken, Not Stirred
pinkperson chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Haha, it was refreshing to see Shigure be the responsible one between the trio for once :). Lol at drunk Hatori. Honestly, I can't imagine him drunk even after reading this. The part where Ayame talked from Shigure's pants and the woman slapped him was funny :P Oh and I don't think it was ooc, like someone else said. It's likely that Hatori didn't really know he was getting drunk, as his mind told him it was just iced tea.
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Funny, but OOC. Hatori's the serious one. Shigure and Aya would be the ones getting so drunk they can't see straight. Apart from that, a funny story.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was well-written and in-character. I laughed when Ayame was fooling around in Shigure's clothes, and I liked how Shigure stepped up to be the responsible one...only because he had no choice with Hatori incapacitated! LOL I wish that you'd included a scene of 'the following morning' so that we could've seen Hatori's hangover and reaction to finding out that Ayame accidentally got him drunk. I really liked this! Well done!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is hilarious! Not only are you very funny, but you kept everyone in-character throughout these crazy events! Ayame threatening to lick Shigure's nipple made me laugh SO hard. Thi is a brilliant fic. Thank you for being so awesome!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
this is a great story, now i'd like a chapter on the next day, maybe also one on the difficulties shigure has getting them home.
scrutinize chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
omg, this was classic! i loved it!

keep up the good work
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
ROTFLMAO, you've got to keep going on this one. Its so cute, the long island iced tea and loosing Hatori, and the part with Aya in shigure's clothes so funny!
kosumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
HAHAHAH! I would give ANYTHING to see that. Omg. this is great. The best mabudachi fic i've read yet. completely hilarious. How the heck did hatori even get inside the drink is BEYOND me. but it was funny as hell! LOVED IT! And the image of snake Aya wiggling inside Shigure's clothes made me wet my pants. hahahaha.
rogueicephoenix chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Oh... Oh, my...

::gigglegiggle:: Shigure as the responsible one - there's something y'don't see everyday!

This is, simply, insane. And great. And I love it. And Ayame is in Shigure's pants.

Oh, my!

rogue/fluorescent
ArsenicLily chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
AHAHAH! That was SO hilarious! Hehe...I could see Ayame being like 'There's a party in Shigure's pants and you're all invited!' Hahaha! Could you make another one?
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh. My. Gawd... That was hilarious! Truly, you are a gifted writer and I bow to your superior skills. ] All three of them were perfect and their interaction was priceless.
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Fun! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Sequel please! _
Suriana Amaya chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! You captured their personalities perfectly. *falls on the floor laughing* Believe me when I say it's hard to make me this happy. Bye-bye!
DarkestAphelion chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Classic, just classic. Poor Gure-san, things didn't turn out the way he had anticipated... So I liked it and I'm glad you wrote about Mabudachi!
sasori chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
XD

Wow. This was great and funny. Poor poor SHigure! Having to act responsible for once.

Hatori...as a seahorse...floating in alcohol...I hope that's not toxic o.O;;