Reviews for Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic Episode II
silverwolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
when will you start its sequel
Daigo Himura chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
okay. I've reread this fic for... I dunno... the 10th time I think, and I am a Kim/Ron fan! Please tell me that is a next installment for this story!
Noplayster chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Watching Demonus and Gemini plotting to double cross the other Sith lords really demonstrates the reason for that whole "only two Sith at a time" rule. I guess you can't have too many power hungry rage-aholics in the same organization without a lot of backstabbing. Absolutely compelling plot twists all throughout those last 4 chapters. I honestly did not expect her to actually give into him. That is such a crazy and fun idea.

I read both of the first two episodes in 1 day (I had a day off) and want to ask if you have any plans to publish the last episode? From your author's notes it seemed like you already had most the story finished.
jon4576 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
cant wait for the next story
UnknownDescent chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I know it has been a while since you did the second episode but still hoping for the third episode love your stories all together. I await for episode III
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I've been wondering what lightsaber style ron uses. it'd be totally awesome if he fought the same way as Starkiller from The Force Unleashed video game, Juyo style while holding his lightsaber in reverse grip.
reader chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
this is a good story. cant wait for the next one
david-19-2010 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
so when is the 3rd one coming?
reader chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
good story. the return of vader was a nice touch. when does the next story start
Bone chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
HOLY MOTHER OF SLAG!

You sir... are a digital GOD!

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF THE FORCE lol :P

srry i couldnt help it. great story dude im reading the 3rd part now and cant wait ti see what Ani will do now that he's back. :D
snakeboy33 chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
I'm so impressed its frightening, you are a master story teller, one thing, I recomend, is having the helmet of Darth Demonus be kept on his head a little longer, and maybe give Darth Gemini some cybertronics as well. But the helmet of Demonus matches the helmet done Barsto perfectly.
Final-Fan chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Riveting. But I don't get why the clone would be crippled except to give you the excuse to have Classic Vader.
Final-Fan chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I guess that answers that. I have to admit that the name was kind of a giveaway.

... OMG!
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
So, judging by that last comment, either Erik is a Sith agent with a death wish or he just has a death wish.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Moves along at a cracking pace doesn't it _