Reviews for Oh, How We Grow
JessieDevil chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
hell yeah do it that was awesome write another one
Beffy-TVS chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Awesome, I liked this story a lot!
f00f00 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Oh man, this was really good. I'm so mad I found it so late! :)
Billiebee3 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
lol, ok I'm guessing you're English? Absolutely no offense what-so-ever b/c I think your story is great, but just to help you in the future to make it more believable that they are in California, we American's don't own or use tea kettles...most of us don't even drink hot tea (that little habit got replaced with coffee about two and a half hundred years ago), also we call 'bins' trashcans, and there were a couple of other things i can't remember right now. Again, this is just fyi to help you out, good job on the story!
LRHS07 chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Hey, you should write a sequel. I mean it doesn't even seem done. You need to finish it. ;)
pril2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
theres not nearly enough stories as good as this in buffy's POV. actually, theres not nearly enough stories as good as this. i honestly dont know if that makes sense. its way too late or too early. hm. anyway, i love it, i love it, i love, love, love it!

:D happy writing
rosy17 chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
It's worth it! Believe me! lol you can't let us like this lol, that was so good! What's gonna happen? i need to know lol
PhoenixJay27 chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
slighly confuzzled here. did buffy accidentally murder someone? continue on with that sequel
just me chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Write a sequel, please! I loved it. But the end was such a cliffhanger. I really think you should write a sequel.
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Nice.
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Good, I like this so far.
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Wow! Best fanfiction i have ever read! Can't wait to read more! I hope you're gonna update soon :) Don't know how long I'll be able to wait lol
BehinDoor3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I luv it... please post soon! FUFFY 4EVER
tourniquetkid chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i am writing my first faith/buffy fic and am in desperate need of a Beta considering i no loonger speak to my previous...if u can help or know someone who can please let me know...Thanks!
lele angel03 chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
wow i just refell in love with this story please please please update soon