Reviews for New Year
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
You should consider making this longer, at least a twoshot. That way you can write about everybody else's reactions, which is sure to be funny! (Also could add a lemon. Just saying.)
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
YAY! Cute, I loved it, and Happy New Year/Merry Christmas, mhmartini! (lol I'd say more, but I'm tired. :P G'nite!)
Midnight-Dark-Princess chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Aww that was so sweet.
Hachi Kurosaki chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
AW how KAWAII!
Kiryuu500 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
o ...naughty thoughts Hiei... haha... pretty good story ... but a little fluffy and rushed i think.. you kept the charas mostly in character.. but they did have ooc moments... however, they even have those in the anime/manga, so i don't think too much on it. Good plot-line.
evil alien chickens chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
yay! i love your story! I lost it and i spent three days trying to find it! thank anime i finally found it! never ever delete this! or any of your other stories... if you do, something bad might happen to you...stupid search engine, i knew i had the right keywords. i'll stop now, sorry if this creeped you out, rereading it, it creeps me out, and that's tough to do.
The Shadows Hide All chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
(sniff) Aw, the fluffiness...So kawaii...
Jeremy 'Zem' Williams chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
thats cute! i think i should try that with my boyfriend... and no, im not a male, just if you were wondering... i think my name is feminine enough, dont you? although, it would be cute if i were a guy... omg, im sorry! im obsessed over shounen ai and yaoi and all that so i sometimes just go off on tiny fantasies... im an idiot! just throw me in a dungeon with nothing and leave me there to die a torturous, slow, and pain filled deathe!
Her Awsomeness Bridget Depp chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
aw...how sweet
Alyson Hikari chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw! It's so kawaii!- I love it. So sweet too. I think it's adorable. Nice work. You did an amazing job writing this. It's a nice one shot. Great job. See ya!
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Sweetness. I just love Hiei and Kurama fluff.
SugarDevil chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aww, this fic was cute! I completey loved it, keep up the great writing.

Kris
Raging Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Well that was sweet, cute, fluffy, and anything else you can think of.

Pheonix,

What would happen if Norton AntiVirus got infected with a virus?
Kurama Stalker chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Aw, that was sweet! . this is maybe gonna be my favorite after Coming Clean and Bugs!
YokoYoukai chapter 1 . 1/15/2005