Reviews for Big Trouble in Sengoku Jidia
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Miroku had it coming at him for sure! :p
Blah x 1000 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
OH NO! IT'S THE DREADED CLIFFIE! 8O
rachel chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
you now in the back of the inuyasha movies and books they have ranma advertisements. cant spell advertisements oops.
Ganheim chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Big Trouble in Sengoku Jidia

[Spelling: Jidai]

Out of her friends only Ayumi

[Missing comma after ‘friends’, though I like the acknowledgement that the different grades mean Kagome’s clique is splitting up without all of it disbanding. It’s a little odd that she’s heading a district or two north, but nothing straining suspense of disbelief. Japanese cities have very well-developed public transit systems and the trains are very reliable, if sometimes crowded]

a light blue color

[I know that some colours change (like girl-Ranma’s hair colour), but the female Furinkan uniform has always been green]

as another boy a tall one wearing a gray haori, or kimono, Kagome wasn’t sure

[Kagome would be sure: you’re describing Kuno, and while the pants style could be described as a hakama (not haori). In short: he’s not wearing weird clothing, it’s a kendo uniform and would be a common sight in urban Tokyo]

should anything out of the ordinary surprise her?

[With all of the things that she’s seen, sometimes I wonder if it’s things _in_ the ordinary that would surprise her. Not that she would se much of that]

was that a tiny palm tree growing out of his head? Her eyes squinted; perhaps she needs her vision repaired. “Is it just me or does that man have a palm tree growing out of his head?”

[It does have what could easily be considered ‘freaky styling’, but it’s a topknot. It would still draw stares, but I don’t think the sentiment would be quite reflected like this]

as the the man

[Repeat]

a sparkle seemed to shimmer from his teeth and he turned around and left the classroom.

[Why would he enter without even saying anything?]

he visibly relaxed. When all of a sudden a bike landed

[Although Shampoo lands on his head with her bike often, he’s always in the open in some form: whether that’s on the ground or on a fence. In a _tree_ on the other hand, he’d have cover from above (the higher branches), so you’d have to tell us that he has walked out from underneath the tree]

her feet still pushing down on the pedals.

[Um…she stops peddling when she realizes he’s under the bike. Actually, she regularly stops very precisely…on Ranma]

In her flattened hand she held a food carrier.

[Since in a slightly exaggerated sense Ranma is flattened, I’d say in her ‘extended’ hand]

“Youdreaming.”

[Spacing]

“Oh I know your tricks, you probably put something in that ramen!”

[Untrue, she’s never ‘poisoned’ his ramen and the kirahashi mushrooms in ‘special pork buns’ were the only thing she ever did, though this is true to the characters because they _do_ harp on each other]

“Like I’d want to eat anything she made, who knows what she put in it.

[Interrogative missing its question mark, and I want to point out he’s not untrusting of the food she brings him…it’s more suspicion of her]

made by an uncute tomboy like you.”

[Interrogative missing its question mark, though I have to note that Ranma only seems to pull this line as a response to something Akane said, or when he thinks he’s unintentionally made a potential display of affection. Yes, Neriman dynamics are weird]

at Kagome who had a similar expression

[I think it would’ve been funny if Kagome was just eating, although this is a whole different sort of weird]

Episode 2—Old Rivals and New Friends

He said quietly out loud

[The ‘quietly’ doesn’t really help much in explaining the immediate scene, I think flow would be better without it]

Ryouga suddenly turned nonchalant, “Well, yeah, I found it on one of my journeys.”

[What, did he wander through time?]

to see who or what kind of a demon had the jewel shard.

[I know youkai tend to have jewel shards, but she’s in the modern era, so mightn’t she be expecting people?]

up at her

[Missing closing period]

thinking to herself that this girl has some serious strength,

[More like serious issues]

my love.” Kuno shouted

[Since the narrative directly modifies the dialog, a comma should follow ‘love’. And probably ‘shouted’]

Well this should be considered normal since Kagome was often in the company of demons.

[One man’s normality is another man’s insanity…]

Sengoku Jidia

[Jidai, please spell it correctly]

I have been waiting many days for you to come back.”

[This doesn’t look like Inuyasha’s speech patterns]

worrying over my like a mother hen.”

[over _me_?]

and he practically fell over with the amount of pain that coursed through him.

[Inuyasha heals faster than that…he wouldn’t be in _that_ much pain. He would still flinch, which would be something to draw Kagome’s notice]

Chapter 3

we have a job to do, we can figure out pleasantries later after I kill Naraku.”

[That’s a very realistic, straightforward sentiment. What’s wrong with that]

going you hentai

[Unnecessary Japanese]

It had some strange baboon shaped body.

[So how’s a youkai in the modern era? The only time that ever happened in Inuyasha was when Kagome accidentally revived a petrified youkai (the Noh mask, I believe)]

and brought his now real katana

[Implying that he was previously holding a fake one instead of maintaining a consistent weapon through the scene]

Shampoo was so relived that she did not hit the earth,

[Need I say how awkward that sounds?]

thing keep calling

[kept]

butI thought they werejust

[This and more of the paragraph has a lot of missing spacing]

they immediately started attacking Happosai, until a tear pushed its way out of his eye and onto the mirror,

[How the hell would beating up Happosai make him tear?]

“Stand aside girl, don’t make me use this on you.”

[Uh…Inuyasha’s never used his sword against humans. He doesn’t need to, he’s got claws]
emily chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
THIS story is so good. BUT! I am going to get down on my knees and beg you not to make sesshomaru and akane together akane and ranma belong together! InuyashaxKagome MirokuxSango RanmaxAkane MoussexShampoo RyogaxUkyo!
nased0 chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
Very good fic.

Please update, it deserves to be finished.
Blackdex chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
Honestly, I don’t know what to think of this one, I didn’t really like it, but that’s just my personal taste, I can point out no real flaws, and because I don’t really like it, I can’t really see your strong points either. I’m not trying to offend anybody with this review, I just don’t find 'Akane as a reincarnation' or 'NWC and Inuyasha meet' interesting, of course, I don’t really find Akane interesting in general. I would recommend this to, well,, somebody, I just don’t know many people that have ever heard of Ranma, (or can pronounce InuYasha). Well, Ciao
Kawaiikun-fan chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Go ryoko go ryoko! So this is Ranma/Akene/Sess and Inu/Kag’s pairing? I like to see Ran/Kag’s pairing if that possible –sigh- anyway keep up the good work _-
crazy fan chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY
Missy chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
Please update soon!
AngelineL chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
What a great story! I think crossovers are difficult to pull off at the best of times, but this one is very good. Please update soon!
DramaQueenABZ chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Awsome chapter! Loved it! Totally and completely!PLease hurry and reveiw! I can't wait to see what happens next! Are you going to put in any Inuyasha/Kagome fluff? There's been a lot of it between Ranma and Akane and it's so cute! Please update soon!I want to know what the singing is!
DramaQueenABZ chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Who! Loved it! That thing with Ranma and Akane in the shrine - so cute! They are so sweet together when they aren't fighting. And the Koga/Kagome kiss thing was so funny and very creative I might add. And what was with the Sesshomaru looking at Akane's butt? Oh man does have a crush or what? why can't he ever admit his true feelings. I'm gonna have to go read that Takara story now! I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Right now I am sleepy!

Overall: AWSOME JOB!
DramaQueenABZ chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
No one won! What the heck? Stupid Ryoga and Mouse and Kuno. Usually I think ryoga is such a sweetie, but sometimes he's a jerk. Mouse is always just annoying, same with Kuno. But oh well. That was a good chapter! And who is this mystery man at the end? I have a few guesses, but if I want to find out i geuss I should just keep reading huh? *joggs off to next chapter*
DramaQueenABZ chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Oh! The first meeting! I'm excited! What's gonna happen next? Inuyasha and Ranma are gonna fight? I wonder who will win. Inuyasha's got tetsuiga and is half demon and all, but ranma's really fast and strong and can do all that power stuff where he shoots things out of his hands. I better go see. *skips merrily off not chapter 4*