Reviews for Bad Day, Bad Ron?
Shannon chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Was that the end? If it was NO if it wasen't yes! Well, I could see it going on into the next day. That was one I my favorite episodes. I loved Ron then and It's Zorpox that is who he was. Ron still looks cute when he's evil to me. (Did I just say that?) *Starts to blush*

Always,

Shannon
Gundum M chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
too sugary. need insulin shot. just kidding. good story
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
great story. Oh and by the way i just finshed your new story the one that you and Lionheart did it was great keep it up with these great stories.
Wayne chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Great story! Wonderful ending to Bad Boy. I saw Maxie Goofmore's picture before reading the story and I really liked it. Cool having a story to go with the picture now. This was truly a heartwarming story. Like how it blended into Emotion Sickness. Been divided myself on whether I'd want Bad Boy to happen before or after Emotion Sickness. Perhaps after I read your two versions I can make my decision. :-)
Kiona Kina's Panda chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Brava! Please continue ASAP!
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Bud, I gotta admit, you got it goin' on with this one, good job
JPElles chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Not a fan of dr/sh if thats what you intend. I'm getting interested in ro/sh match though. Anyway great two chapters. keep it up. By the way if your doing more then one fic, maybe you could do a Ron/Shego one. Always thought there should be more of those on this site.
Monkish Otaku chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
I love this story! I espically loved the part where they were standing under the canopy! That was great! Oh oh! and the part where everyone had Kim catch the bouquet and had Ron catch the garter! That was SO funny! Man, I laughed harder than I ever have before!

Great story!
goofmore chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
This chapter was completely AWESOME!
Forlong chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Absolutely hallarious. Keep up the good work.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
That was such a sweet chapter. It will be interesting to see how this develops. I think that this episode is numbered before Emotion Sickness, but it was shown after. So technically in canon I think it is supposed to happen before. But I could be wrong.
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
I'd never heard of that one before. Entertaining. I hate being setup like that. I usually dive away from the crowd. Silly Ron, you're supposed to run when they start throwing things.
Dark Rose chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow, this is great. I taped the Bad Boy episode and re-watched it last night, Ron was so funny being bad, lol. Anyway, can't wait to read more if you post up.
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
nice little fic, glad your planning on continuing it. (Also glad you beat me to even writing something like this, far to busy to get distracted )

Seriously though, great job. I saw what one other person meant by it being hard to tell narrtive and thoughs apart, but its minor to me...I'll defenately being checking back on this one to see how things develop. Good job.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I like it, btw, watch Bad Boy, and Emotion Sickness back to back, in that order, and I hitnk things will become clearer for you.

Keep on writing,