Reviews for The List
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Awesome story by a wonderful authores!

Great job with it :D

My favorite pairing so please if you can, write more!
your wrost nightmare chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
i loled in the part of "confess" but anyways ill read later cuz me has 2 sleep...sadly ._.

okas keep the great job on fics!
Mystery chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
This is a great story!

Bravo!

It would be great if you made another Izumi and Kouji story.
eternalwhimsy chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
I really like the story!
Starlight-killer chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
wanna so a 90 year old virgin? look st me vice princable! everyones bettin thats hes still a virgin or he paid some hooker its funny to see what my friends think or him but i still think hes a virgin and still scared ar him 0.o o and nice fic btw
Expired In Goreville chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
-squeals!-

Ahh, I loved it.

Good job! Woo!
The Nightopian Princess chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
I'm too lazy to log-in. Great ending. That was really sweet, but one question: What idiot taped the list back together? And Why JP? Oops, that was two questions! Well, great story! I really loved it!

xoxo,

The Nightopian Princess
DeathRaven13 chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Yay! You updated

XDD I laughed when Kouichi started singing that little bumblebee song, and the fact he was dressed up as a cow O_o Hilarious, yet slightly creepy...

Anyway- I really like this story and I'm glad you completed it :D
Average Reviewer chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
I almost forgot. I should probably tell you, I'm a girl. Not a guy. Did I sound like one?
Average Reviwer chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Fine. I'm sorry, okay? I was too harsh. I didn't like the way so many people ignored the 'must-be-at-least-thirteen' rule, and took it out on you. But I have to say this: you weren't exactly polite in your responses either. Still. I'm sorry.

As for the final chapter: you really have improved. I'm impressed. This part actually had me grinning: "What the hell did you do to your hair?" Kouji demanded, eyeing Izumi's black hair, creepy attire, and dark make-up. "What did you do to everything on your head? And your clothes, what the hell are those? What the hell?"

One part I didn't like was when Kouji asked Izumi if they could make out again. Like all he cared about was kissing her. But I'm guessing he was too caught up in the moment and in his happiness.

Great ending. And, once again, I'm sorry. I won't bother you again.
H. E. Vaughn chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Awesome story so far! Please update soon! Like, maybe, before Tuesday if possible? I would rather not have to read it after my vacation in Panama City Beach, FL! But, of course, that's just me. I really don't like waiting. Anyways, great story! OH, and could you please read mine? It's called: "A New Kid In Digischool".

Thanks!

xoxo,

The Nightopian Princess

PS: BTW, did you see Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End? It's awesome!
Izumi Rules chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Great story! Kouichi deffinitly feels guilty, thats for sure... and well Izumi is slightly being evil... P poor Kouji... lets all give him a hug (if he somehow accepted it) jajajajaja well lets hope that Takuya sorta cheers him up XD can't wait till the next chapter!
loveonthego chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
aw... i really love this fic! X3 anyway... why not try dressing kouji as...erm...maybe like the 'phantom of the opera' or something like that... at least he'd be able to go at the dance without being noticed... he could keep an eye on izumi... well...just a suggestion...;;

anyway... good luck on your next chapter! _
Catalog Cats chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
*eyetwitching* Gah! I'll go insane if I don't see how this ends!
NightAngel701 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007